Theogenesis : Becoming A Living God

Ive maintained the same ideas for a while, that we must become the Gods of our destiny (through spiritual transcendence and personal evolution in my case) in order to truly change the world, my practices were just RHP, but the aim was the same, perhaps the only difference was that it was very forgive and forget and no rebuttals, and that came from voluntary spiritual discipline.

That sounds amazing. I can’t wait to become a God.

Been working towards godhood as well my whole life.
The idea is that by living by elevated values, I may invoke the powers of gods into the world and manifest something completely new.

As said, rather than evocation, I rely on invocation, and that is why the form of the Avatar is a central piece.

My dad says that you have to change, because the world won’t change for you.
While I respect him, I live to prove him wrong.

One day, all of us who succeed should spiritually high-five each other.

What does it mean if your name means "orgy in the clouds " :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry if the humor isn’t appreciated.

which spirit or deity do you find most helpful?

1 Like

The Cumming of the Lord, of course. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I’ve found the Greek gods really helpful (especially Zeus), even if I mainly work with another deity.

cheers, mate

1 Like

Its nice to see someone else who invokes on this forum. My altar is a bunch of set pieces for me and the spirits I invoke to play with to affect the energy around me. Some examples include a deck of playing cards that are all the same, 10-Ace of normal playing cards, a few oracle cards, knives, and a large crystal ball.

Yes this is off topic but i thought it nice to share.

1 Like

I can’t wait till I become a God and create my own perfect world

Wow just read through this. Gonna take a while to write down my thoughts though so I’ll leave this as the starting point and edit it as I go. So to start off with I am not sure that I want to fully go down the path of theogenisis seeing as the idea of fully being a God doesn’t seem as fun to me as living life as a human. I want to be able to experience all the things to life has to offer and take them in. At the same time the idea of having godlike power interests me very much so I guess I would explain it as I don’t want to become a God but I want to have the power of one. Regarding what you talked about Tama having love and desire be some of your core values, I think that I share that in the sense that My perfect version of Earth is one where everyone is free and truly satisfied and happy and that whenever I want something I go after it. You mentioned the idea of figuring out what you want to be God of and I think I’ll take A-day or 2 to think about that as it sounds like a great way to at least get some direction for where I want to go next.

You also mentioned that you need to have the “focus of a demon”. That is what I am probably going to struggle with the most seeing as I very rarely focus on anything for more than A-day. I am interested very much in talking to you more about this whenever you have a decent amount of free time eze I feel like this will be a very long conversation but to end this off I think that I am one of those people who will help guide the world by achieving theogenisis so yay!

I am also going to be looking at working with buné because she’s been popping out to me recently regarding some things you said in the past so I am definitely interested in working with her

2 Likes

I’ve read this before and have it booked marked, actively working towards this goal. It definitely hits different a year later with THAT much more magick under my belt. It also give me the reminder that others are trying to make the world a better place and it’s not just me. So yeah, go team Theogenesis!

1 Like