The zyGoat

One part of my promise is now done!

Hail my whole self!
Hail me Tristan Lucifer Frantar!
Hail me Lux Anguis!
Hail me Azzuok Ashimmar!

Finally ladys and gentleman i am in my flow again!

51:skull_and_crossbones:6:fire:10:snake:1

The more advanced i become the more i am forced to look inside of myself. So i am forced to confront my inner hurt self wich lies to loong between my wanting to walk feet and my path . It makes me a criple emotionaly. And so it criples my life unecessary.

But at least i have found a cause wich makes me procastinate on these occasions i want to actually grow. So i aknowledge this and will take the necessary steps to solve this problem.

Step by step i am becoming more liberated and self actualized…

:heavy_plus_sign: LUX :heavy_plus_sign: ANGUIS :heavy_plus_sign:

WHEN:

Never give up.

When i am depressed i simply need deep-rest.

I see it as a oportunity to let go all the shit that has bothered me for so long internally and uncounciously have it drown away.

All my vices all my copings all my addictions are loosing its hold upon me when the roots of it has been absorbed .

Because i have done too much to just fail. Thats not it.And i deeply know this it is just my feminine aspect of myself who needs time reabsorb the fragments of my hidden shadow self and my magical workings to become with my masculine active side of my magic devilish godly self as one to properly function and to give further advanced results.

Prelude:

I have worked the previous weeks with satanic sigils who where inclined with Satanas and Death gods and saints.

And at the day when i whitnessed and interacted with this:

This satanic blessig has just culminated with all the other ones into a big astral mass of a tar black mass of Shadow work wich i had absorbed and gulped a decrepit and long ignored shadow aspect of myself.

It happened than after in my deeply nightly astraljourney.

I whas driving in a deep night even the car lights couldnt light anything with my car in my home town where I life unto a nearby field but on the way i absorbed alike in mariokard 64 and its on the road perks wich hovers over the road a orion alien spaceship into me than it speeded me to the dug up and prepared brown and open field i screamed in agony but i knew i had to do it like something just sucked my astralbody there.

This think whas screaming and ready to lach onto me it whas alike a mutated black cat in combination with a porcipine with black energetic needles and when it lached unto my left arm (Wich is the absorbing side of the body and general of ones being) i bite it to death like a beast. Than it whas just alike a deep black naked snail with a mat of black litle needles. Like black glue slowly absorbing into my left arm than into my whole System.

Than i woke up and i still felt slowly absorbing into my arm and whole system.

Than the rest of the day i whas confronted with my depression with my underlying feelings with my undigesting feelings and aspects of inner agressions wich when i accepted it and understood it , this whole vanished and what remained is more power, more whisdom and more self understanding. But this most likely only happens if you have and do take the time to actually for example cry, scream being furious, looking into the distant forest being alone just meditate and feel and nothing else ocupying your counciousness.

Thank you Satanas

And all hosts of hell and any other beings who blessed and helped me grow.

I love you all very much!

:skull_and_crossbones:LUX:ringer_planet:ANGUIS:black_circle:

I highly recommed anyone doing this pact when you want to have an break trough in your craft, in your power levels and general black magical growth!

A new spell to quickly and permanently increase ones own advancement and growth in Finances,Love,Sexual Charisma and Magnetism in rather simple terms.

Create a demonic vessel for infinite concecration and elevations

Another advancement for your demonic being and Black magical Practices.

The older one wich you could combine for more potency.

Accurate though :joy:

A new working out for the furtherance of YOUR vampiric Body!:love_you_gesture::zap::man_vampire:t2:

Before the last day of my previous job i drove like usually home and than a damn car crosses my path trough the remote village before mine that really just reminded me of Ghostbusters Car

Its the nearest i found to the original i saw it had even the holders above on the white car.
I just thought about it real deeply and than i just leted it slip and forgot about it.

Guess what manifested the next Last day on my job BESIDES MY BUILDING WHERE I USUALLY HAD WORKED…

I understood the assignment of this omen and synchroniced inteferance especially this happening on the last day on my old job. I cleared this old ond haunting ghost away from my path of new and the ascend ill make happen.

I have this puffy ghost busted the symbol of my job who just kept me puffed up in the badest ways possible. For my being this job never resonated with me and whas parasitic for my progress…

I am done with you

:skull_and_crossbones:

:heart_on_fire:LUX:eye:ANGUIS:heart_on_fire:

When my mind processes in sleep my daily happenings.

I never give up doesnt matter how stuck up i am on times. I never give up doesnt matter to me how or what people think of me or even my family. I am careless about the expectations of others how i should life my life and should base it upon other people perspective of success.Ill always cross it out if it doesnt really resonate with me. All this shit they are gurglin down our throats on the daily if we arent carefull its just sickening.

Especially.

Since I have become more and more my true self and thus my true desires i will never betray them as much as my path. I know what i must do and ill do it gladly.

Every obstacle be it internally or externally either caused by me or others and any type of un/necessary crap will be burned and transmuted into my flame of power and selfdeification.

Be assured ill be the one that will and is dominating and governs my world at the end of my days instead of any other man/boss/woman/society/gods/religion/people.

things have changed.

And the doors of my empire creeks wide open.

Will you enter?

:fleur_de_lis:LUX:crown:ANGUIS:heart_on_fire:

Damn my uncle being based lately:

“There is no good or evil there is only weight, and those too weak to lift it”

Straight up :fire:

1 Like

Mood:

Damn im pretty happy to have chosen my path of Darkness and black magic.

These people are a big reason why i will not take this shit too siriously when it comes to chakras or these angels and new age and idk what crap or why ill decided to walk the left hand path.

Like there is nothing there anymore he is all the time a hollow and constantly posessed wich i whas when i kissed christs and these angels ass , unstable, meek and no center of anything.

They look at you and see how damn naive you human is to beliefe just because its light that light is intrinsicly good ,happy, peace etc. But ignore the contrary that darkness is very much needed to function anything example battery example life than death example in and than out day and night.

Existance is not limited just to earth thats why there will be no true balance one force will dominate over the other when it comes to miniature scale of existance in a whole one.

But because everything expands and retreats so are the polaritys.

Both are needed so black magicians and white magicians are needed and its so called war is also needed to an extent because that creates the electricity of evolution ,degradations that counciousness must go trough to find its ultimate strenght in ones own source and soul of being in ones own divinity.

So idk why this dude has a damn meltdown and is so selfassured in his rage…i gues even

Yes …yesss …Give in into your hatred , and sadness feel the power it brings use it to strike down your enemys!!

"Cochuwaaa aiieraarj jakfjsis !!:boom::boom::boom::skull_and_crossbones:

Good… good… we arent so different after all!
:smiling_imp:

He very much reminds me of Xavier Renegade Angel(Will make a link to this parody masterpiece of the new age )

1 Like

Average New Age lightworker and or ascended masters of the triangulate angels of ultra,
m e g a, holy sùPeR light:

This series pretty much is for me a good example what would happen and how would it be like when shugal have his ways whith the sephirotic initiate woudnt do his part to reach the supernal triad and plainly fails.

For me i would even go so far to argue that this is a animated inkarnation of one of Shugals more humorous sides.

But i do admit it is comedic gold and i just love the whole conclusion of this diarhea of an journey at the last season.

Enjoy~☆

Average Black magic Initiate/neophyte:

“Hier ist wo der Spaß anfängt”

-Anakin Himmelläufer

Oh i god i cant :rofl:

1 Like