The zyGoat

My stomach hurts and i nearly shat my pants.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

When thankfullness would make me high and i would happen to make a musicvideo today this would be it.

Sorry my ignorance and in simple words, what the word HELIEBO does ??

1 Like

It simply is a continous transformation of your being from the parts of you wich is degradating chaos or your infinite potential wich is curently used or established and manifested to hold you back or even where you devolve yourself into a degenerate like /Bad habbits/Addictions/lostness/confused/anything really that is holding your progression on all of your levels of being back.

More and more Into the state of evolutionary-progressive order attuned to your true nature/being-Bether habbits-mindsets-opurtunitys-guidance-authenticity-healing-clearness of being and thought.Anything really that curently and in future your being needs so it progresses much further and faster on the path of personal ascend/progression/evolution.

If you by some reasons want to have a deeper and spiritual conection to my divinity plus begeth further personal selfdeification and infernal alchemy.

You are very much welcome !

Naga bless!
:skull_and_crossbones::love_you_gesture:t2::fire::zap::star2:

Moods:

HELL YEAH FINALLY!

If anyone interested in some kabalistic and or planetary and zodiacal and whatnot corespondences you could find it there and my personal litle anecdotes along this longtrodden journey.

Fully Initiated!The drakonian emenations from the three of life!

:crown: LUX :snake: ANGUIS :fleur_de_lis:

If you consider going down the road of sirious black magic and its mastery…

Are you willing to pay the price.

Sooner or later the bill will come at your footstep.

It will knock and knock.

It doesnt matter how long youll ignore it.

The bill will arive regardless in your hands trough the chimney into your trembling hands.

Youll open it , your eyes widen you are leting go of any think you where holding in your hands in shock, at that moment.

And you know it, you must pay that up because up to that point all the bridges has been burned behind you,and there is no real escape ,only denial, distraction , and stagnation, otherwhise.

Finally you payed up and start to drown in the dark obscuritys to forget who you where who you are and what will be.

What remains is a revelation of your deepest truth and thus resulting power, in the whisdom of your very authentic being.

Now a long by me awaitet and energeticly prepared testet, empowered channeled sigilwork for Vampyric selfempowerment and ascend.

The nanosecond a unprepared individual with no prior expirience nor a spiritual/practical foundation enters yesod for initiation.

They hungry up there

2 Likes

REAPER LUCIFER MANTRA OF CHANGE AND EGODEATH

NAGA BLESS!
HERE FOR YOUR INFERNAL ASCEND!
:crown: LUX :snake: ANGUIS :fleur_de_lis:

Me when i finally learned playing guitar

Gave as many sacrifices as i could.

The last unexpected googly demon at the farest region of my temple corner.

What woman expect when i peform (or generally) love magic for them.

1 Like

They expect Thomas Anders’ shoulder pads??? :scream:

1 Like

Yes i fear so

1 Like

Thats sick, I will book a Modern Talking shoulder pad ritual asap :sunglasses:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::ok_hand: yes please! Time is (surely) on my side.
My devotion to this craft is endless like modern talking and the bounty of love itself!

1 Like

To bequeth unto you the shoulder Pad from lucious Thomas Anders!

1 Like

LUCIFERS DRACONIAN STELLAR CURENT/ASPECT BLOOD ALCHEMY SIGIL.

Give blood unto it 9 seperate times at least one day apart after the 9th time is reached let it rest for 2 days than the alchemys should be completed than simply burn it .

Holistically, it bolsters and strenghtens permanently your psychic abilitys and magical power’s’ and infuses in you the essences of the aformentioned Luciferian Current and aspect.

NAGA BLESS!

HERE FOR YOUR INFERNAL ASCEND!

:crown:LUX :snake:ANGUIS :fleur_de_lis:

1 Like