The Wicked meditation thread

At @Mani, no this is perfect because the black magician knows this better than anyone that the world is made of both darkness and light and one should be in perfect harmony.
The Demon's and Angels Unite - A Vision Given To Me (This Changes Everything)

5 Likes

Apologies for the title of the video, it’s the only one that I could find that’s extended for a meditation essentially

2 Likes

It’s the perfect description of the occult hand gesture “as above, so below” what your soul does with the celestial, it does with the infernal as well

2 Likes

Amazing meditation right here!

4 Likes

This doesn’t put me to sleep because I sit on the chair.
However it puts me in a very very relaxing state which not a lot of meditations can help me relax.

2 Likes

Great meditation Shared

6 Likes

I like this one, i feel like im a star in space gently floatting.

6 Likes

This sure sounds relaxing, Going to try this.,

Thanks.

1 Like

Do it! :grin:
With 15 min you will I have a falling sensation like you’re about to fall asleep but try focus on your breath that should keep you awake.

2 Likes

Definitely putting this on while driving to work. sounds Just perfect.

2 Likes

The powers of the mind are incredible. especially when you focus.

1 Like

Ive started using this for doing my merges. Might be good meditation mix for you

3 Likes

Ty pal! I will look into it

1 Like

Try to remain focus on her voice and you shall have a wicked experience

6 Likes
3 Likes

This is truly powerful!

I was in pain before i did this meditation and with in 10 min my area of pain feels like cool water and i feel so light.

I only did 15 min and i will do more later,
I think the more i do it the better.

4 Likes

Some energy work.

Good Luck Have Fun

8 Likes

I thought some of you might find this exercises interesting.

These are from the Clairvoyance and Occult powers by William Walker

I like the first one and i am willing to try it, if i remember correctly i have done this before :thinking:

Similar to this exercises was once done by Alister Crowley. He walked behind a person started to mimic this person walk in front of him.
Then Crowley fell to his knees the person in front of him did now know what is going or if someone was behind him but as Crowley behind him fell to his knees the stranger in front did so as well.

Just something i heard from a documentary :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

the sounds so far away and feels like your are no where or somewhere in darkness and its warm and silent .

3 Likes

Easy 15 min energy work for beginners

Enjoy

2 Likes