Like King Belial says “I am no King but also have no Master.”
That’s what’s “becoming a living god” is all about…at least for me

3 Likes

Actually this is the closest I have in my mind as Lilith for some reason

11 Likes

Reflecting her darker side… tasty one! Thank you! @Anassa

1 Like

Same, but with red somewhere in her attire or eyes. :wink:

Come to think on it she has come to my mind a lot lately, although I feared taking up any particular being for a long while, due to situation here, but now I’m rethinking it all. Hmmmm!:thinking::thinking::thinking::woman_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

Something like this? @anon57587505

300full

Yeap, I’m a fan of Luis Royo lol

7 Likes

Yes!! Very nice, thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definetly! Thanks! @Anassa

2 Likes

5 Likes

from this site > https://steemkr.com/writing/@guilleoro/lilith-the-demon-of-the-night

3 Likes

That one is very similar to how she’s appeared to me. I really like the energy she gives off, even when there have been a few times that it can come off as overwhelming.

1 Like

I still remember the first time with her… scary and overwhelming. But a desirable one too…

4 Likes

When I was working with her I was feeling like this.

So I made this from my own imagination.

3 Likes

Lilith has two main forms I’ve encountered.
One she has long curly black hair purple eyes and wears a golden Babylonian crown. The other she has long straight red hair. In both forms she has pale skin and usually wears no clothes. Always beautiful and seductive. I love her!

1 Like

Mental image I got was somewhere between these

Summary

Hidden out of consideration for kiddies. The third I used in my grimoire in black and white…Sorry artist, whoever you may be…

1 Like

Really beautiful ones… the first and the second show her power and strenght. The third one, wow, her inner feminity is flowing out. Great, great pictures! Thanks, Akashiel! @Akashiel

1 Like

Love it! Her seductive dark power is flowing out from that picture. Thanks, @MiKu

1 Like

Deeply dark eyes… pure feminine power seducing and attracting… Good day, BALG family!

2 Likes

Could I pm you @Akashiel