The way I imagine Lady Lilith

Hi guys. After some months working with Lady Lilith, I wanted to post here a thread to show you the way I imagine her. Fiercy, dominate, impulsive are just a few words and not enough to describe the Lady of Darkness. From this moment, I’ll be posting here some pictures (as a tribute to my Lady) that wanted to describe how I feel and imagine her. If you wanna feed this thread with pictures or write some comments, please do it. Let’s show our love and devotion to our Goddess…

13 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

e91a8e18895f621160f89e27db60bdaa

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

lilith-en-la-biblia

4 Likes

All these pictures are definitely what I imagine when I think of her. I dont work with her yet. But funny thing. I was looking at some sigil rings on Etsy earlier and suddenly I blacked out (like falling asleep instantly) and my finger fell and tapped on a ring with her’s.

However I work with Lucifer and he seems a bit protective of me. So before I could even look at the ring for more than just the time it took to read the page header my thumb triggered to the back button and then scrolled about two pictures down.

3 Likes

Thanks for your comment @Kaya As I’ve said before, there isn’t enough pictures or words for describe the beauty and the power that our Goddess have. I am really glad you are agree with me about the pictures I’ve uploaded here when you think of her. You should try to work with her. Maybe you will get amazing surprises. If you have any picture to post here, please do it. I really want to share with all BALG family how Lilith is getting important for me in my life. Thanks again!

2 Likes

5 Likes

My experience with her has not always been fun. She’s always had black hair when we deal together. I will admit though the sex with her was always crazy, even the times when she stabbed me during it. She’s one psycho woman and I’m not opening that basket of crazy again any time soon

2 Likes

I saw her in an invocation. She had long dark hair, her skin was grey and her eyes were fiery.

2 Likes

There’s a girl I know in school who’ve I’ve equated to be Lilith. She’s always dressed in red and black. has long dark brown hair, is geeky and kinda chubby, but emanates a strong sexual vibe. She’s smart, willful, and FUCK SHE SEXY! I equate myself to Lucifer, because I associate Lucifer to the mind and imagination. She’s my demon queen.

2 Likes

I always thought Lilith has black hair…

3 Likes

The fierce image of her is really true, the reason because sometimes is scary work with her. But if the summonner goes in the right way, our Lady could please him/her with plenty pleasure. And yes, usually we saw her into a beautiful black or read her. In my case, I always think of her in a long precious red hair, covering her gorgeous body… Not enough space here for describe it how perfect she is. Thank your, @anon53844978 and @BlackMagik

2 Likes

Of course she is sexy… she’s the symbol of feminine… the truly sexy one…

1 Like

In a past cycle I was a high priest for her back when she had a really big sect so don’t worry, I understand how devoted you are to her. Just she isn’t my cup of tea anymore and she and i have issues to work out and I’m not going to couples therapy with that woman. Good luck in your endeavors with her and i wish you two the best. She really is beautiful when she isn’t murderous

2 Likes

john-collier-lilith-1887_a-G-10066571-9436042

This is my favorite and loved picture from her… a truly classic!

5 Likes