The way I imagine Lady Lilith

5 Likes

from this site > https://steemkr.com/writing/@guilleoro/lilith-the-demon-of-the-night

3 Likes

That one is very similar to how she’s appeared to me. I really like the energy she gives off, even when there have been a few times that it can come off as overwhelming.

1 Like

I still remember the first time with her… scary and overwhelming. But a desirable one too…

4 Likes

When I was working with her I was feeling like this.

So I made this from my own imagination.

3 Likes

Lilith has two main forms I’ve encountered.
One she has long curly black hair purple eyes and wears a golden Babylonian crown. The other she has long straight red hair. In both forms she has pale skin and usually wears no clothes. Always beautiful and seductive. I love her!

1 Like

Mental image I got was somewhere between these

Summary

Hidden out of consideration for kiddies. The third I used in my grimoire in black and white…Sorry artist, whoever you may be…

1 Like

Really beautiful ones… the first and the second show her power and strenght. The third one, wow, her inner feminity is flowing out. Great, great pictures! Thanks, Akashiel! @Akashiel

1 Like

Love it! Her seductive dark power is flowing out from that picture. Thanks, @MiKu

1 Like

Deeply dark eyes… pure feminine power seducing and attracting… Good day, BALG family!

2 Likes

Could I pm you @Akashiel

Yeah, sure

1 Like

From the darkness, she is always waiting…

1 Like

This image obviously is related with vampirism, but is one of the ways I imagine her. Sitting in her throne, with the apple who open and gives all the power of knowledge… tasty!

3 Likes

Red lips, pale moon skin, with the sinful and endless pleasure running across her hands and waiting, always waiting…

2 Likes

This picture reminds me Collier’s Lilith painting, showing her seduced by sinful, letting all flow without limits. Freedom for be yourself as you want and anytime you want it, the first rule of Lady Lilith…

2 Likes

1 Like

Lilith seems much nicer than the Brutal Stable Dominatrix that I actively provoked into coming to me, as a Demon to do retaliation with an invocation. Choosing Lilith is a relatively safe choice for aIntelligent-Entity to work with. From my understanding, Lilith will have a basic respect for people’s boundaries, unlike the classification of certain hidden versions of feminine entities that people need to dig for.

1 Like

She’s my mom lol, and I’m such a momma’s boy

1 Like