The Watchers/ Grigori

If one looks at classical depictions of the demiurge; particularly his Orphic manifestation; Phanes, one can see that it combines both solar and Saturnian (serpentine) symbolism; both night and day.

4 Likes

Could you do one for sathariel please? I want to know anything possible about him (I canā€™t find anything AT ALL about himā€¦ I even read the whole book of enoch even though it isnā€™t even a reliable source right?) Like what can he do, what is his energy like, maybe his sigil? What does he think about the story from enoch; angels just wanting to sleep with human women? And if itā€™s really true did they love them or just a quick fuck with as many women as possible? (That question is for all watchers, if you know please do tell me :slightly_smiling_face: )

I am sorry to ask, normally I would ask them myself but I am kinda occupied with other deities right now :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@FraterMagni Kokabiel can also teach the mage to utilize the Zodiac in Magick

Thatā€™s really interesting. Iā€™ll PM ya :+1:

Iā€™m quite curious are female watchers existed or even possible? I donā€™t see anything about them but only male watchers.

As far as I understand the mythology, it is about how the sexuality of women lured the angels from their appointed duty and led to their ā€œfallā€ so, for that to work, all the Watchers would have to be male.

So itā€™s all a sausage party up there until they fellā€¦

1 Like

Pretty much. A bunch of androgynous pretty boys couldnā€™t keep it in their tunic.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You still here bud?

I have a question

Shamsiel is said to lead 365 legions of lesser angels in the Zohar and it is said that he was assigned by God to guard the [Garden of Eden]after [Adam and Eve]were expelled; comparable to [cherubim] There is apparently some disagreement in sources as to whether Shamsiel is a fallen angel; he is still regarded as the ruler of the 4th Heaven.

Whatā€™s the truth there?

Shemyaza, where and how do I fit into the field od magic, and the greater purpose to my life and those around me?