The Watchers/ Grigori

What do you want to know about them? What would you ask them? There are 20 leaders listed in The Book of Enoch, among them Shemyaza, Kokabiel, Azazel, etc. Make your requests and I will list a single channeling session from each spirit.

9 Likes

Shamsiel - Was there really such thing as the garden of Eden? Is it true that you where a protector of Eden?

3 Likes

Alright as the first comment yours will be this weekend. I will do a full channeling of Shamsiel and this will be on the agenda. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks (:

1 Like

I like Enoch

2 Likes

Shenyaza and azazel. If I can only do one let me know. Can we do it privately.

1 Like

You can do both, privately.

2 Likes

I like Metatron

1 Like

What fields of knowledge can they teach the magician?

1 Like

If you wouldn’t mind choosing a particular spirit?

No problem, what can Armaros teach the magician?

Definitely Shemyaza and/or Sariel if possible. Got to speak with Shemyaza once in an earlier channeling and he really resonated with me. Would love to be able to ask him a few more questions on certain topics.

2 Likes

Certainly, it may be a few days but I will get to you. The good news is it won’t be half assed. It will be a full ritual.

Shemyaza is my closest spirit friend right now. What would you like to ask specifically? Don’t be afraid to list multiple questions.

3 Likes

Question. Do they the spirits/watchers know who the individual is by asking them questions right off the bat? As if they know the person’s name etc is asking? It would be kinda creepy but interesting.

2 Likes

Sometimes. I used a method of evocation one time where I wrote down questions and entered trance to be possessed by Thoth. I had my wife read the questions and he answered the questions as if they were her questions. After a couple she caught on and said “my husband asks…” and he started answering the questions directed at me. Other times I did the same thing with no issues. So :man_shrugging:
Maybe Thoth did that just to fuck with my wife because she was nervous taking part in ritual? After that he revealed that he wanted to guide her and asked if she wanted to work with him. Idk honestly.

2 Likes
  1. What is the “Black Earth” you spoke of before and what can be learned from it?

2. Is it possible for one to become a ”Watcher” themselves?

3. Have my efforts to remove and destroy the obstacles that are hindering my ascent so far been successful? What else should I do to ensure success and completion?

4. Any tips or suggestions on anything?

5. (Just a statement) I hope to work with you one day myself, and thank you for answering the questions I’ve asked you so far.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to get them answered @J.A.Ragnarson

3 Likes

I’d like to know what Kokabiel is proficient at. Back in my lame Christian days I would read the Book of Enoch and Kokabiel’s name would pop out at me like crazy! So maybe ask him if he is interested in working with me, if you wouldn’t mind. I’d also like to know what Enoch himself represents. Is he a badass black magician, or a cucked Jehovah boot licking asswipe? Thanks brotha :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Alright, like I told the others, it might be several days. I’m taking my time with this but I will get to your questions brutha

1 Like

No rush my dude. Just be sure not to overwork yourself :v:️

1 Like