The Watchers/ Grigori

I had a strong feeling it was pronounced Yah and not Jeh.

Can u ask Shemyaza what his future plans are?

2 Likes

I wonder whatā€™s up with these Christians exorcising these so called demons either they are from Persia, from Babylon etc. Do the watchers take offense from Christians who are getting deliverance?

There are testimonies that the holy spirit delivered them from demons, so called nephilimā€™s etc.

Itā€™s my understanding that the book of Enoch was very popular amongst the common superstitious masses in itā€™s own day.

2 Likes

Yes. That sounds about right.

1 Like

Eh, the Watchers are their own ā€œraceā€ of spirits, not what I would call demons. The Christians call everything thatā€™s not an angel a demon. The Watchers arenā€™t fallen angels either. They are Watchers :laughing: Truthfully Shemyaza doesnā€™t take offense to that. Spirits lie and claim to be something they are not, but then again there are Nephilim out there so. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

could you say more about that? Who are they? Where are they? Last one I know of was Nimrod!

My first Channeled info from Shemyaza was that they were the guardians of this planet, ancient gods. I recently learned that Shemyaza and Astarte are a couple and were known as King and Queen of heaven. Another race went to war with them in order to make this into a slave planet. He said to me that their plans are to go to war to reclaim the planet and set our global consciousness free. He said we must ally and work with them if they are to be successful, so we have an important role to play. Now what does that mean? Itā€™s up to you to decide whether thatā€™s literal or a metaphor. Were they physical beings in a physical war with something like reptilians? Or was it a spiritual war against Demiurge and the archons? The answer has never been clear to me.

4 Likes

If they were killed or died in a cataclysm, or even if natural causes, they could still be roaming around the planes as disembodied spirits, as gods, or as egregores.

In your channelings, did the watchers say much about the nature of the nephilim? Anything different from the brief Genesis account and Enoch material? Perhaps (more importantly) if there exists the potenital for resurrection or reincarnation of the nephilim? It would be quite something if they revealed to you a rite, or series of rites or a pathworking designed to facilitate this.

I guess spirits just like to troll and cause confusion people.:roll_eyes: Yet again there are parasites out in the astral too. Donā€™t you think that some of these imposter spirits want the whole population to be deceived for whatever purpose.

1 Like

Yea they do lol I was a hardcore Christian like two years ago I literally yell I rebuke you at anything. When girls who were makeup and short skirts and heels. Because itā€™s all demon, evilll and all that lol. I gotta give props for Azazel for the makeup.:laughing: but yea It ruined my relationships with a few people.

1 Like

Thatā€™s okay; not every one looks good in short skirts (or lycra). Some people need a good rebuking.

2 Likes

And that is something Iā€™ll go into in the book. Part of the reason I asked for questions was so I could compile information. As of now I feel thereā€™s a definite correlation between the Enoch story and the actual reality of the Nephilim. The only difference is that in Enoch, the Watchers allegedly disobeyed YHVH to sleep with human women, but how can you disobey someone you were never subject to in the first place?

5 Likes

Been there done that :laughing:

1 Like

Do you think they were motivated purely by lust or do you think that they had an agenda in mind?

I think not only were they motivated by lust and attraction but a genuine interest in raising human consciousness. Think of Lucifer and the forbidden fruit and Prometheus giving us the forbidden fire. Itā€™s all metaphors for the same concept.

5 Likes

Basically I think these entities gave us knowledge to help us ascend (Shemyaza, Azazel, Lucifer, Prometheus, etc.) and some other entities had an agenda to keep us ignorant slave monkeys, thus the Adversary vs the ā€œGodā€ figure.
The adversaries are painted as the enemy when theyā€™re really our allies, and history is written by the assholes who have kept us ignorant and subserviant.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve often thought of this dualism myself. In my own family tradition of witchcraft, the Devil is as he is described by Paul in the epistles; ā€œthe god of this worldā€. Thus he very much fulfils the function of the gnostic demiurge. Yet at the same time he is also Lucifer; the rebelious force that counter-acts the Saturnian Law and status quo of the Demiurge. The Devil is therefore a composite figure; the creator and sustainer of life but also the adversary / rebel against this status quo that keeps it evolving; evolution after all requires opposition. Very Hegelian if one thinks about it; the interplay of thesis (Demiurgic status quo) and antithesis (Luciferian opposition / rebellion) leads to a new synthesis (evolution).

This is why I suspect that theyā€™re all really on the same team and why Iā€™ve come to question the dualistic approach of ā€œspirits wanting to enslave usā€ versus ā€œspirits wanting to liberate usā€.

But no doubt, in the whole interplay between ā€œthe god of this worldā€ and Lucifer, the watchers have their own role to play.

1 Like

I have to agree that duality is an illusion, but in this plane it is reality. When the Sun is visible it is day, and when it is invisible it is night. But all truths are only half truth, yes?

1 Like

Ascension had a high cost

2 Likes