The Ultimate Grimoire

I’ve been thinking about this idea for a while now.

What if an author (like Eric) conspired with Lucifer and the 9 Kings and worked with them all to write the most demonic grimoire in history. Like Crowley did with Aiwass. Only instead of one its all of them. Lucifer being the King Of Kings.

Basically like a real life version of the Nine Gates Of The Kingdom Of Shadows.

The author (or several authors) could write things down directly heard from Lucifer himself.

I was thinking half the book could be the authors own writing and the other directly from Lucifer and the Kings. It could have chapters written by the Kings themselves on what they wish to have written down.

This could literally be their own bible. The darkest occult/magick book in history. Co authored by Lucifer and his legions.

What does everyone think? Could this really be done?

I could and most probably could be the greatest knowledge to be received by humans in a long time. I’d say go for it I would sure buy it. One thing I know that I would like to see in that book would be a mark. A sigil to be tattooed on the body of the magician almost like the mark of the magician but the seal will attract the power of demons and bind demons to assist you in your wants and needs. I am buying a tattoo machine and would really want such a mark on me to help with my workings in magick.

Many magicians will end up with a grimoire just like you’re speaking of, depending on what spirits they work with. For every grimoire you can buy, there are several others that never see print and remain hidden.

So yes, it could be done, and it would probably sell well, if the spirits agreed to it.

It could either be something simple like the Nine Gates book with just a pentagram or you could ask Lucifer for his own design.

[quote=“NariusV, post:3, topic:3706”]Many magicians will end up with a grimoire just like you’re speaking of, depending on what spirits they work with. For every grimoire you can buy, there are several others that never see print and remain hidden.

So yes, it could be done, and it would probably sell well, if the spirits agreed to it.[/quote]

Which is why it would need to be an experienced author and a powerful magician with the capability of mass producing this book.

And I’m sure Lucifer and his Kings would help a little with getting it out there.

Being able to evoke lucifer and communicate kind of beats the point of the mark I’m intending to create. You would be past the need for it. I am thinking for a mark that will assist from start to finish a mark that will recreate your so called destiny from what it is to becoming a living god a mark that will tell demons of all your intentions and will assist you in getting there. In the book of Azazel Eric tells the story of the ritual with Belial possessing he’s ex-wife. The bystanders that did not want to get in the circle did not have to as the mark on there heads and being present already provided this exact point.

You guys really need more spirits and permission slips to call them forth? I’d rather see Koetting release more content to help people actually move from reading into actual doing, which is imo what things like the Anthology are all about, inspiration and (unconscious) permission to go HAM.

Is my I.Q low cauze I’m not quite picking up what you are puting down. Yea it is great to get the visuals but reading will do aswell… Did I answer that right

No Deon, what I meant is that there are more than enough spirits to get anything done that you might want, you even have plenty of choice in going left or right hand path or anywhere in between. So why another grimoire filled with more sigils and descriptions?

Its more like a grimoire to end all grimoires. Co written by Lucifer himself.

Basically like a Luciferian version of The Book Of The Law.

Haaa now I get it, human nature always calls for something new. I have 306 books on ocult work of many paths but not one of them interests me as much as one would written by E A. And I have chosen my path 11 years ago and still walking it. I have in my ways skiped a few steps so I am reworking some shit. This mark (sigil) I want is to help me to get where I was again in complete for

I agree with Yuri. It’s pointless.

If you want a grimoire like, communicate with the spirits yourself.

[quote=“Euoi, post:11, topic:3706”]I agree with Yuri. It’s pointless.

If you want a grimoire like, communicate with the spirits yourself.[/quote]

Why is a potential book containing knowledge pointless?

Because there’s already enough of them out there. It’s time to start doing and seeking knowledge yourself. Don’t rely on others to publish a new book.

[quote=“Demigod, post:12, topic:3706”][quote=“Euoi, post:11, topic:3706”]I agree with Yuri. It’s pointless.

If you want a grimoire like, communicate with the spirits yourself.[/quote]

Why is a potential book containing knowledge pointless?[/quote]

It’s not pointless, but it is redundant.

If there were such a grimoire, a magician would then use that grimoire with it’s spirit names and sigils to contact the spirits.

The benefits of such work is the personal experience the magician has with the spirits, which then might lead to further work detailed by that substantial personal contact, leading to the magician writing his own grimoire.

Since the names and sigils of the spirits you’re referring to are already available for use, with that explanation perhaps you’ll understand. You can already work with any hierarchy of Demonic Kings you want including Lucifer.

Follow the guidance of the Winged Greek Goddess of Victory Nike, and just do it.

Has there ever been a book co authored by Lucifer himself and the 9 kings?

Its not just that its a book with deep knowledge. Its the statement and significance itself of a real bible written by the demonic kings. Its never been done before. It could be the birth of a new Luciferian/Satanic age.

People passing this idea off as “just another book” are missing the point.

Sounds like you have an idea. Get to the work and the writing :slight_smile:

I’d love to but I’ve never written a book before. That’s why I said “idea”.

This idea is for experienced/veteran magickians and well known and respected ones who can not only perform this task but can get the book out there (like an EA).

Think of it this way. In the Christian mythology the Holy Bible was written by men whom God told prophecies and such to along with Jesus’s followers’ stories. Much like how Crowley wrote Book Of The Law with Aiwass telling him what to write.

Well this could be like that. The Unholy Bible (or whatever you want to call it).

There have been books that have been channeled through automatic writing. The one I know of was channeled by the demon Ewaz.

If a grim like that was written you’d likely never be able to tell the difference between it and any other grim already in existence. Often the work is on such a personal level that it would take someone reading it to discover it’s mysteries a ridiculously long time much like grims in existence now. I know lately I keep revisiting Book of Azazel as more and more of it rings true. Also you will never get the same benefit from a grimoire as the author did. The work was his often led by spirit for him to tap into what was needed or desired in his life. Youre needs or desires may not fall in line with someone else’s “Great Work”.

Create the book yourself and allow the spirits you work with to open the doors.

Why do you even need a “demonic” bible? I firmly believe that you should be guided by your spirits. Don’t fall into the “bible” trap. The only bible you need is your book of shadows that you form from the words of your spirits.
The gnosis that Satan is giving me, the mythology abd mysteriesthat are still taking shape in my mind, that is MY gnosis. It might not even be applicable to you. You and I did not make the same pact or have the same kind of relationship.
Stop relying on others, do it yourself.