The Ultimate Goal: Obscene Wealth

Is it possible to obtain obscene amounts of wealth with evocation? Now, I’m not stupid so I’m not expecting to wake up with a billion dollars in my bank account the next day. But wouldn’t it be possible to evoke a spirit that knows the future and can give you the winning Poweball numbers or tell you which stocks and commodities to buy over the next few months and watch your portfolio skyrocket? How would this work?

4 Likes

I would think it’s definitely possible. In fact, I know it is. However, what’s the point? Money is just a symbol of the worth of trade. The only thing it’s good for is trade. If you can use magick to acquire anything you need, why would you want that much money? It’s like dealing with the middle man when you don’t have to. Why not go straight to what you desire, and know that you can manifest anything when you need it? imo, that’s better than money.
However, if it was I, I would go for something that could quickly be converted into currency instead of the currency itself. Such as gold or treasure. I would think, the only reason for such large amounts of money would be for transactions wherein money itself is the desired product, such as paying down debts or credit cards which are nothing but the essence of ‘money’.
Then again, it would be nice to have some sort of repository to dip into.
But yes - it is possible, for sure. What might be easier though, is if you indirectly attracted money by manifesting a high paying position, or a multi-million dollar opportunity, etc.

3 Likes

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:2, topic:456”]I would think it’s definitely possible. In fact, I know it is. However, what’s the point? Money is just a symbol of the worth of trade. The only thing it’s good for is trade. If you can use magick to acquire anything you need, why would you want that much money? It’s like dealing with the middle man when you don’t have to. Why not go straight to what you desire, and know that you can manifest anything when you need it? imo, that’s better than money.
However, if it was I, I would go for something that could quickly be converted into currency instead of the currency itself. Such as gold or treasure. I would think, the only reason for such large amounts of money would be for transactions wherein money itself is the desired product, such as paying down debts or credit cards which are nothing but the essence of ‘money’.
Then again, it would be nice to have some sort of repository to dip into.
But yes - it is possible, for sure. What might be easier though, is if you indirectly attracted money by manifesting a high paying position, or a multi-million dollar opportunity, etc.[/quote]

I like the way you think although I’m a very materialistic person so money is my main objective. Though your present some good alternatives. Thanks.

1 Like
Why not go straight to what you desire, and know that you can manifest anything when you need it? imo, that's better than money.

Alright. So how will I end up with a mansion or never having to work another day in my life if not through the accumulation of obscene amounts of money? Even if I asked directly for those things, what easier way would there be for them to manifest in my life than through monetary wealth?

1 Like

Currently in my fourth day of New Avatar Power ritual to ‘help’ me with this problem…Will post results

I’ve had great results with those rituals for money.

Does anyone else in here burn “Hell Money” offerings to their ancestors?

@iMAGE, I did read about burning money in the book Chinese Taoist Sorcery. I don’t know the legitimacy of that book, however parts of it seem really right on the money and other parts downright superstitious to the extreme. I did enjoy reading it though and it mentions burning money for the gods, spirits and ancestors. The book claims the burnt money sends energy into the astral that can be used like…well…currency. When this was brought up in another thread there seemed to be some differing viewpoints. I am not experienced enough to know if it is useful/required or not.

Chinese Taoist Sorcery - The Art of Getting Even

I don’t mean any offense by this but why use NAP when you could evoke a spirit and get right down to business? I too have NAP and it states that you should do the working(s) each day until your desire is manifested. Whereas on the flip side, as i understand it, evocation would only need to be performed once and providing it was successful you will get what you asked for.

1 Like

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:4, topic:456”]

Why not go straight to what you desire, and know that you can manifest anything when you need it? imo, that’s better than money.

Alright. So how will I end up with a mansion or never having to work another day in my life if not through the accumulation of obscene amounts of money? Even if I asked directly for those things, what easier way would there be for them to manifest in my life than through monetary wealth?[/quote]

Like I said - manifest a high paying job. I’ve heard of people manifesting mansions and cars - etc - and having a great uncle they never knew existed suddenly die and leave behind a 7 story mansion with nobody to leave it to - or people just walking up and handing them the keys to their car. You’d be surprised what you can get away with, without actually dealing with money directly. However, that was not my point. My point was to not directly focus on money, but focus on the object of desire and/or the means for a large amount of income, ie: bad ass job, business opportunity, etc.

1 Like

Im pretty sure it is VERY POSSIBLE.
But you need to offer something for the spirits for making money for you!
If you want lots of money you need to offer some vehicle which can make lots of money.
Like a construction building bussiness, etc.
I guess that mages that want to make amounts of money with magick should think seriously of making bussiness!

If you were to evoke for something such as a restored 67’ mustang fastback what amount of time would you say is reasonable to give the entity? and what entity would you use

[quote=“Divinator, post:11, topic:456”]Im pretty sure it is VERY POSSIBLE.
If you want lots of money you need to offer some vehicle which can make lots of money.
I guess that mages that want to make amounts of money with magick should think seriously of making bussiness![/quote]

Thank shouldn’t be an issue. I’m a skilled stock market trader and have studied other forms of Investments so I could just use one (if not all) of those methods as a base to build wealth.

Has anyone here combined(back to back) angelic invocations in New Avatar Power Rituals ? And if so what was the outcome.

[quote=“Baphomet, post:13, topic:456”][quote=“Divinator, post:11, topic:456”]Im pretty sure it is VERY POSSIBLE.
I guess that mages that want to make amounts of money with magick should think seriously of making bussiness![/quote]

Thank shouldn’t be an issue. I’m a skilled stock market trader and have studied other forms of Investments so I could just use one (if not all) of those methods as a base to build wealth.[/quote]

I used magick not for money, but for making stuff more easy for me.
Stuff starts to happen, opportunities comes from nothing like Magick!
You need to grab them and just do it, i still didnt see any miracles in my operations, only oportunities showing up. Which was very helpful :smiley:

I have opened and consecrated the sigil of Elubatel, an angel mentioned in the New Avatar Power. It worked out exactly as I asked him. Besdies that the money spell with Nitika worked. Others I didn’t really do, to be honest.

1 Like

I have opened and consecrated the sigil of Elubatel, an angel mentioned in the New Avatar Power. It worked out exactly as I asked him. Besdies that the money spell with Nitika worked. Others I didn’t really do, to be honest.[/quote]
Thank U . Much appreciated.

1 Like

The acquisition of siddhis often runs concurrent with the loss of desire to use them. This is one of the major points discussed in my recent interview with Charles Cosimano (Uncle Chuckie).

As he puts it, obtaining wealth, success, etc through ritual is EASY. As easy as flipping a light switch. And I concur. But, how much pleasure do you get from switching a light switch? When you realize that you can have anything you want, instantly, your list of wants diminishes quite a bit.

1 Like

[quote=“E.A., post:18, topic:456”]The acquisition of siddhis often runs concurrent with the loss of desire to use them. This is one of the major points discussed in my recent interview with Charles Cosimano (Uncle Chuckie).

As he puts it, obtaining wealth, success, etc through ritual is EASY. As easy as flipping a light switch. And I concur. But, how much pleasure do you get from switching a light switch? When you realize that you can have anything you want, instantly, your list of wants diminishes quite a bit.[/quote]

Thanks for your input Mr. Koetting, its much appreciated.

I have opened and consecrated the sigil of Elubatel, an angel mentioned in the New Avatar Power. It worked out exactly as I asked him. Besdies that the money spell with Nitika worked. Others I didn’t really do, to be honest.[/quote]

That’s it - I’m going to have to read NAP next. Everyone keeps talking about it - and it sounds like a pretty solid book with legitimate experiences coming from its use.