The Ultimate Goal: Obscene Wealth

I have opened and consecrated the sigil of Elubatel, an angel mentioned in the New Avatar Power. It worked out exactly as I asked him. Besdies that the money spell with Nitika worked. Others I didn’t really do, to be honest.[/quote]

That’s it - I’m going to have to read NAP next. Everyone keeps talking about it - and it sounds like a pretty solid book with legitimate experiences coming from its use.[/quote]

It works…

I think I’m going to give it a shot as well. Seems extremely straight-forward and easy to use.

So far I have won several small amounts of cash through scratch off tickets. Several back to back in the same day. I am commited to perform the NAP till the end of October at which time I will retweak/re-evaluate the technique. Currently invoking two angels to facilitate my goal.

1 Like

Wow, why didn’t I get into this book earlier… 3 days into the NAP rituals and invocations and my current circumstances have improved considerably and are now leading in a direction that I’ve been trying to focus towards for the past 3 months.
Can’t divulge too much as things haven’t been finalised but this is a very good start.

Why aren’t they called “richuals”?

3 Likes

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:10, topic:456”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:4, topic:456”]

Why not go straight to what you desire, and know that you can manifest anything when you need it? imo, that’s better than money.

Alright. So how will I end up with a mansion or never having to work another day in my life if not through the accumulation of obscene amounts of money? Even if I asked directly for those things, what easier way would there be for them to manifest in my life than through monetary wealth?[/quote]

Like I said - manifest a high paying job. I’ve heard of people manifesting mansions and cars - etc - and having a great uncle they never knew existed suddenly die and leave behind a 7 story mansion with nobody to leave it to - or people just walking up and handing them the keys to their car. You’d be surprised what you can get away with, without actually dealing with money directly. However, that was not my point. My point was to not directly focus on money, but focus on the object of desire and/or the means for a large amount of income, ie: bad ass job, business opportunity, etc.[/quote]

I get what your saying DK But I think what Poete is getting at is yea you could do a ritual for each thing like a car, house, finding a Rolex on the street. But why do that when he could get the powerball numbers for a $250 mill winning and buy all those things in one day and still have a shit load in the bank. I always wondered this as well. If Demons can tell me what a person is going to do a week from now it should be nothing for them to give me 6 numbers. But yet I dont see magicians winning powerball every week. However I dont know the winners either lol so maybe that’s how people are hitting it. That would be crazy if all the winners were doing Ritual before hand.

I honestly do believe many people who have won the lottery did use some sort of occult activity to win. I won’t say it’s from an evocation (at least one they did themselves) but I do believe there are those winners who did have occult help. The thing is though, no one would ever admit to it. If I evoked a spirit to tell me the winning numbers and I win the jackpot the last thing on my mind is to tell the world how I won, let alone a forum where no one would probably believe me anyway.

I also believe the same about some of the world’s wealthiest people. People who one minute we’ve never heard of them then the next their on the Forbes Billionaires List. I truly think many, not all but many, of them have used evocation or some other occult activity (either doing it themselves or paying a magus to do it for them) to start billion dollar businesses and what not.

1 Like
Like I said - manifest a high paying job. I've heard of people manifesting mansions and cars - etc - and having a great uncle they never knew existed suddenly die and leave behind a 7 story mansion with nobody to leave it to - or people just walking up and handing them the keys to their car. You'd be surprised what you can get away with, without actually dealing with money directly. However, that was not my point. My point was to not directly focus on money, but focus on the object of desire and/or the means for a large amount of income, ie: bad ass job, business opportunity, etc.

Things like this I only half agree with. What’s the point of manifesting a 7 story mansion if you don’t have the money in the bank to pay the bills, taxes, homeowners insurance, maintenance & upkeep, etc? What’s the point of manifesting a Ferrari Enzo if you don’t have the money to pay for the car insurance or filling up the tank every 3 days (cuz we all know cars like that are bitch on gas). IMO, one should go straight for the money first, the material things will follow. I say manifest whatever you feel you would be comfortable with whether it be $1 million, $10 million or my goal, $100 million and go from there.

2 Likes

I am with you a hundred percent !!!

1 Like

[quote=“Baphomet, post:28, topic:456”]

Like I said - manifest a high paying job. I’ve heard of people manifesting mansions and cars - etc - and having a great uncle they never knew existed suddenly die and leave behind a 7 story mansion with nobody to leave it to - or people just walking up and handing them the keys to their car. You’d be surprised what you can get away with, without actually dealing with money directly. However, that was not my point. My point was to not directly focus on money, but focus on the object of desire and/or the means for a large amount of income, ie: bad ass job, business opportunity, etc.

Things like this I only half agree with. What’s the point of manifesting a 7 story mansion if you don’t have the money in the bank to pay the bills, taxes, homeowners insurance, maintenance & upkeep, etc? What’s the point of manifesting a Ferrari Enzo if you don’t have the money to pay for the car insurance or filling up the tank every 3 days (cuz we all know cars like that are bitch on gas). IMO, one should go straight for the money first, the material things will follow. I say manifest whatever you feel you would be comfortable with whether it be $1 million, $10 million or my goal, $100 million and go from there.[/quote]

Which is why I’d rather go with the high paying job instead of just one lump sum. Shit, manifest a business you can leave in the hands of 50 employees and just sit at home and collect the 500,000 monthly pay checks. I have a good friend who does just that - though he didn’t use magick to get there - he just sits at home and works on his personal projects, living off a cool monthly income. I don’t know exactly what it was, but I do remember being extremely jealous when I heard it. It was something like 15,000 … which is fucking fine with me.

2 Likes

at any rate - manifesting 100 Mil would be quite a feat - and if you actually end up getting that done - more power too ya. For me personally though - I wouldn’t ever need that kind of money, which is why I would be comfortable with 15Gs per month. But 100Mil in and of itself would be an impressive feat. There’s no doubt about that.
But I did want to make a quick point. You brought up a bunch of counter points - such as car insurance, land taxes, etc … my point is, if one were a true magician and master of their environment - those would be petty worries. Now, I’m nowhere near that place either where I could just poof up any fucking thing I needed at any moment - but that would be a god damned bad ass place to be. 100Mil won’t buy you protection if you get caught in a dark corner by yourself at gunpoint - total power would. 100Mil wouldn’t bail you out of jail on a no-bail charge, but absolute power would. Get what I’m saying? 100Mil’s not going to abracadabra a plate of food if you’re stranded in the middle of the desert. So, I see what you’re saying, but to me - I’d rather be able to produce whatever I needed whenever I needed it.

1 Like

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:31, topic:456”]at any rate - manifesting 100 Mil would be quite a feat - and if you actually end up getting that done - more power too ya. For me personally though - I wouldn’t ever need that kind of money, which is why I would be comfortable with 15Gs per month. But 100Mil in and of itself would be an impressive feat. There’s no doubt about that.
But I did want to make a quick point. You brought up a bunch of counter points - such as car insurance, land taxes, etc … my point is, if one were a true magician and master of their environment - those would be petty worries. Now, I’m nowhere near that place either where I could just poof up any fucking thing I needed at any moment - but that would be a god damned bad ass place to be. 100Mil won’t buy you protection if you get caught in a dark corner by yourself at gunpoint - total power would. 100Mil wouldn’t bail you out of jail on a no-bail charge, but absolute power would. Get what I’m saying? 100Mil’s not going to abracadabra a plate of food if you’re stranded in the middle of the desert. So, I see what you’re saying, but to me - I’d rather be able to produce whatever I needed whenever I needed it.[/quote]
Excellent points DK

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:31, topic:456”]at any rate - manifesting 100 Mil would be quite a feat - and if you actually end up getting that done - more power too ya. For me personally though - I wouldn’t ever need that kind of money, which is why I would be comfortable with 15Gs per month. But 100Mil in and of itself would be an impressive feat. There’s no doubt about that.
But I did want to make a quick point. You brought up a bunch of counter points - such as car insurance, land taxes, etc … my point is, if one were a true magician and master of their environment - those would be petty worries. Now, I’m nowhere near that place either where I could just poof up any fucking thing I needed at any moment - but that would be a god damned bad ass place to be. 100Mil won’t buy you protection if you get caught in a dark corner by yourself at gunpoint - total power would. 100Mil wouldn’t bail you out of jail on a no-bail charge, but absolute power would. Get what I’m saying? 100Mil’s not going to abracadabra a plate of food if you’re stranded in the middle of the desert. So, I see what you’re saying, but to me - I’d rather be able to produce whatever I needed whenever I needed it.[/quote]

Interesting point. I apologize, I missed the part where you said to manifest a high paying job. As for the $100 million, one wouldn’t be able to just manifest it to appear in their bank account. The magician wouldn’t be able to explain how it got there. I’m sure the IRS would love to hear that story! Anyway, there are plenty of vehicles one could utilize to get that $100 million. The lottery is one option, manifesting a rich husband/wife from Beverly Hills, South Beach Miami, Upper East Side Manhattan, Alpine New Jersey, etc etc, get them to fall in love with you (via occult methods of course) and either divorcing them and taking a huge ass settlement or staying and enjoy the benefits of high society by association…is another option. One could manifest the next billion dollar start up and sell it to venture capitalists and their Wall Street ilk.

So many ways to manifest the money. But I understand that not everyone has the same goals and desires. $100 million for me could be pocket change to the next magus who wants to be a billionaire, while yet another magician simply wants to have enough to just pay the bills and a bit extra at the end of the month. To each their own. But for me, obscene wealth is the ultimate goal and I intend to use evocation to get it.

1 Like

[quote=“Baphomet, post:33, topic:456”][quote=“DK The Mage, post:31, topic:456”]at any rate - manifesting 100 Mil would be quite a feat - and if you actually end up getting that done - more power too ya. For me personally though - I wouldn’t ever need that kind of money, which is why I would be comfortable with 15Gs per month. But 100Mil in and of itself would be an impressive feat. There’s no doubt about that.

Interesting point. I apologize, I missed the part where you said to manifest a high paying job. As for the $100 million, one wouldn’t be able to just manifest it to appear in their bank account. The magician wouldn’t be able to explain how it got there. I’m sure the IRS would love to hear that story! Anyway, there are plenty of vehicles one could utilize to get that $100 million. The lottery is one option, manifesting a rich husband/wife from Beverly Hills, South Beach Miami, Upper East Side Manhattan, Alpine New Jersey, etc etc, get them to fall in love with you (via occult methods of course) and either divorcing them and taking a huge ass settlement or staying and enjoy the benefits of high society by association…is another option. One could manifest the next billion dollar start up and sell it to venture capitalists and their Wall Street ilk.

So many ways to manifest the money. But I understand that not everyone has the same goals and desires. $100 million for me could be pocket change to the next magus who wants to be a billionaire, while yet another magician simply wants to have enough to just pay the bills and a bit extra at the end of the month. To each their own. But for me, obscene wealth is the ultimate goal and I intend to use evocation to get it.[/quote]

Oh, absolutely. In fact, for me - I wouldn’t mind having some way to take care of everything mundane and earthly while I focused 100% on ascent - and 100Mil would surely do that. But I’m also a bit of an old fashioned ass-face like that too - I would want to, in some part, have earned it in a way I feel I would appreciate it. Maybe that’s something I need to reconsider as well though. :slight_smile:

So what’s the solution guys? Are there a list of entities to evoke and interrogate about gaining obscene wealth? Instead of debating whether or not we would rather have the power to manifest a powerball jackpot, a badass new business or the power to instantly materialize a pile of gold in you living room, why not put our heads together and figure out what spirits work. Let’s figure out how to make our bank accounts overflow with money!!

3 Likes

[quote=“PyreOD, post:24, topic:456”]Wow, why didn’t I get into this book earlier… 3 days into the NAP rituals and invocations and my current circumstances have improved considerably and are now leading in a direction that I’ve been trying to focus towards for the past 3 months.
Can’t divulge too much as things haven’t been finalised but this is a very good start.[/quote]

NAP is great. I have been working with this for over two years. Along with the money spells, The psychic guided missile ritual has given me good results.
If you like that, also check out The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals by Frater Malak (same author).
Both are powerful books.

Well - material wealth can’t be anything too different than anything else, right? So - I mean - building a solid astral manifestation of the ridiculous amount of money one would want, feed it energy and time daily - then start doing something - anything - that would allow it to percolate into reality. Shit, start an ice-cream business, or start selling something. As long as the astral manifestation is there, and active, and being fed energy, all one would have to do is give it a reason to start solidifying into reality, right?

1 Like

Oh of course there are entities, plenty of them. If you evoke one that governs wealth you’ll of course need a catalyst (an invention, business idea, luck while gambling, etc). Or we can get more creative, but I’ll keep that to myself until I evoke that spirit and confirm.

Just for safe measure I would try to actively give the request of the entity a means to manifest, like DK said, a better paying job may be better. If you want lots of money yet sit at home and do nothing you are giving the request very few roads to come to you. I’ve always been one who believes in hard work, though I acquired my knuckle busting, very well paying job with the help of evocation.

it’s funny you brought this back up. I burned some hell money today with the ‘intent’ that my ancestors known and unknown receive this offering. I think our will when pushed and intent are literally the force of God within and anything we need or desire, so mote it be. I’ve come to learn that this stuff is easy. now also iI burned some hell money to my ancestors and my (deceased) grandmother that I have a picture of on my altar appeared in my dreams a