The Truth Of The Crooked Man - I Faced Him

So, I just wanted to drop in and verify what @Lady_Eva said, because the PM conversation about the swastika she mentioned was with me. That conversation went exactly as she said at the time she said. This all ties together and makes perfect sense to me. Also, I don’t believe this entity is the “crooked man”. That’s just a disguise he’s used. There’s another entity that looks like that which tends to haunt and torment people to madness, and that’s the crooked man. C. Kendall’s “spiritual father” is much older and bigger. When I put my psychic feelers out, if you guys recall me sharing this, I felt the extraterrestrial origin of this being and a binding contract from centuries ago between Kendall and the entity, many lifetimes ago. So to me between my own UPG and Lady Eva’s, @C.Kendall’s discoveries through this evocation really seem spot on to me concerning the entity, Saturn, etc.
So, when I got involved trying to help get to the bottom of it all, I developed a pressure headache and a tightness in my chest, like the entity wanted me to fuck off. So I let it be, because my gut told me I should. That “being watched” feeling persisted, so I did my personal banishing ritual. The pressure relented. I went on to do the evocation of Enki I had planned for the night and afterwards, the being watched thing returned. At that time I decided to check the forum to see what ever came of this. I found Lady E’s message about the swazzy and I used that as a sort of shielding ritual and the watching feeling left. This really has been a cool experience and I realized the power of the swastika for protection, which I wasn’t aware of prior. So I want to thank everyone involved for this experience. I wonder if this entity is open to being evoked, if we now have a sigil for him, and what we can learn from him. He kind of feels like The Old Ones from the Necronomicon, or at least my experience with them. Anyone else?

3 Likes

I just don’t understand why if it’s saturnian it reeled away from a Saturn sigil being drawn on it.

Why it acknowledged me as princess and why it acknowledged Ras power over it. If you read my experience with this thing and how this ball got to rolling. …in the confession thread surely everyone read that too

2 Likes

It might be that it was a spirit of Saturn such as Zazel, the planetary angel and intelligence are usually called upon to force the spirit to comply if you follow Agrippa And Barretts writings. Similar to enochian, how certain spirits are compelled and controlled by seniors and governors.

That doesn’t explain …by the power of Ra …or why It didn’t want my sword and I have two pages of automatic writing where it was begging me to not use my sword … to just stay out of its way so it could complete it’s mission

Godforms don’t go from wanting to harm you to being your Daddy.

Godforms want us here because this is where it’s at this is where we make the changes and do the necessary things to evolve.

2 Likes

Something inside of me is just saying yes.

1 Like

They go from testing to relenting when you meet their test quite often, and I was asked to STAY OFF this whole thing (capitals because that was what it felt like lol) hence my underhanded slipping into to @J.A.Ragnarson which I knew would find its way IF @C.Kendall needed it, but without me giving it to him.

Arianna I checked in with my spirits and they said “Hey, leave this alone” - if you didn’t do that, this spirit was basically saying the same.

This is and was @C.Kendall’s thing to break through and resolve, I have never seen a fact shared on here be as thoroughly verified as this one is by the stuff I posted above, and the only thing that reconciles the two is that the spirit didn’t want your energy involved and delivered that message in a way that you’d take on board.

I’m looking at both accounts of what happened, and not seeing any contradictions or paradoxes at all. :smiley:

Only if we’re intrinsically human, or need to be human for long periods. I don;t want to go too far into that but not everyone is, and of all the people on here @C.Kendall seems like the most weird in terms of energy signatures and stuff he channels, i have no problem believing his energy source is somehow from another plane entirely, it DOES happen.

I have met and done healing or other shamanic stuff for perfectly ordinary (seeming) people who had the most bizarre stuff going on, human beings are not default models that are all like.

6 Likes

Sorry all i passed out from the intensity of the rite only now woke up to this and DAMN …

@Lady_Evab Thats incredible surely like you said a stamp of proof which doesn’t happen often thanks for taking the time to share the details with me much obliged.

Also this seems rather interesting as you said about the swastika if you check the TMW thread, i said i had a dream of hitler now obviously it is much older than the nazi party but still i saw that just before ii even started to mention all of this about my haunting.

Surely this is quite nuts, a lot of imagery, signs and synchronicity is all going on once again thanks @Lady_Eva and everyone else that helped.

3 Likes

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/6375?u=c.kendall

2 Likes

Yeah I remembered that when i went to reply today, didn’t want to chuck it into the post because it’s a distraction but I’m pretty sure if your subconscious saw a swastika, the FIRST thing most people think of is going to be him, nor Aztec bowls or anything lol, so I think that was probably what happened. :+1:

5 Likes

I will observe.

I was just puting it out there that something, I don’t know what. Is just not sitting right.

2 Likes

Most definitely …

Brings a whole new meaning to ’ who’s your daddy ’ :joy:

Anyway all i’ve got to do now i guess is to find out where this all goes from here.

The fact he said the forum will aid you, i didn’t think the level of help and proof
… Would have been to such a degree … Truly interesting

5 Likes

I know what you mean, as if there a crucial part missing …

Something which could tie this together a bit more :thinking:

3 Likes

The interesting thing to me is …

Well TITAN, never even heard of it, thought he mean’t

Some type of symbolism until after the ritual i searched for Titan and found it.

Never heard of it … Would be interesting for planetary magick … The Lunar Current Of Saturn

… Sounds quite compelling

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva So what is the connection between the universal circles

Inscription and this …

2 Likes

I am surprised, you haven’t. Titan is very popular in the space science circles.

4 Likes

The furthest i went with space is theoretical physics …

It kind of has the open mindedness of spiritual systems using logic and scientific understanding

To rationalize the universe … Obviously a lot of it is speculation and nonsense … But it does have rather compelling ideas.

The furthest i went into space science circles was our main major planets in our solar system …

Understanding them from a mundane and rational scientific point of view before delving into
Planetary magick … Never payed attention to the minor moons and stars etc.

Except for star constellations for Aenic Gateways.

4 Likes

The Dalhan popped into my head reading your description (actually said it out loud…happens occasionally) then saw the above quote when others were mentioning arab gods like Quza and Hubal.
I worked with hubal and he is bael/baal baeho according to lady eva’s channeling of other names.
I’m sure you got pleanty of info to work with already, hope the above helps.

so…yeah might be worth looking into.

2 Likes

Knowledge of old posts to the rescue :smiley: - this is the translation of the text on the UC from the Nabataean:

The freaky bit is the person who translated that just joined the forum recently: Profile - Octominos - Become A Living God

5 Likes

Oh shit … PM @Lady_Eva

1 Like