The Triptych Eviscerating Winds

Progress, progress, frightening if only because it means a fall will be that much more dangerous.

I took a nocturnal walk today also. I saw what I thought was a raccoon, walking aimlessly out from the woods and low to the ground. I was confused as to why it was walking directly towards me, and as it got closer I saw a flash of white and realized it was a skunk.

At this realization I audibly called out to it, saying something along the lines of “oh your a fucking skunk”. Luckily, this made it notice me and it retreated swiftly in the opposite direction.

I think skunks are beautiful animals, their stripes are stunning. And how amazing their stench-defense, unique in the animal kingdom. When threatened, they summon a mighty aura to drive away their attacker. I think people can learn from their non-aggressive, non-lethal threat management.

In case anyone is wondering what the actual purpose of this journal is :thinking:

1 Like

I reckon your still nocturnal :wink:

Even when you pause for a moment to self reflect you are making progress :purple_heart:

1 Like

Todays mood.

Its crazy to think, ive been listening to this track for over 6 years.

1 Like

I see the shadows, shadows,
Alight the nightly air,
Blur the bushes lows,
And sweep my bed like so.

I hear you shadows, shadows,
My heart from whence you came,
Born from breath of pillows,
Of fields of dreams I plow.

1 Like

Dunno how I feel about this.

Tie it up, in little bowstrings,
For the beast should be caged in satin,
And the rope should feel fine on the throat,
Bare ribs, trapped in a cloak.

And the beast has been caught in the dirt,
Little lost, in the mud of the woods,
Maybe the beast will never learn,
It is time for you to take your turn.

Press it down, to the bare hard floor,
It obeys with a leash and a treat,
Though himself he has held in defeat,
No whip to start his feet.

And the beast is low, low in the heart,
In your hands, it will come apart,
For the beast has never learned,
Would you like to take a turn?

Keep it close, as your about,
Revel in how it burns your clout,
When you break, the cage is there,
It loves the restrictive care.

And the beast has been lost in the dirt,
Gnash his teeth, when you shine its worth,
Its the pain of the soil in the cut,
Easy life, its lived anything but.

I pieced together the puzzle. I had thought it impossible, and resigned myself to a fate of never fully knowing.

But I did it. I; Did it.

I have completed the impossible. And in the feat, the Triptych Eviscerating winds fall away too. They were not a trial capable of dissuading me, or turning me away from what lies within. Only now can I say I truly understand.

All the pieces, the hidden clues, and the red herrings placed before me, for this one moment. An iron sea beckons on the horizon, and for me to command it, as I know nothing. Truly, in the purest fire of my heart.

I am ecstatic, and my heart has been forever exalted. Mine eyes have heeded the path, and my ears kept open for the true word. For that knowledge placed before me, I reached to grab it, and found it had already received me.

For you are nothing and I shall name you as such. Forever I will bear the levity of your strength upon my tongue, and suggest the slightest of things as needles. I will have them all under that name, nothing, for their eyes cannot bear to see your light.

I have received the eternal Truth nothing, and in turn it has received me. Their is no difference between us, nay, we are one together. As you run down to me I push to fill you completely. Sadaam narakme, I do not fear death. It has racked my form a million times over and still I stand. And when it comes to greet my body, I will accept you then also.

On this date June 20 2021 I announce to the things that crawl the totality and breadth of the wisdom that has been stowed upon me. I am perfect only in my imperfection, and keep only nothing within me. Pray doubt, those unwise, and hitherto sink beneath the waves with the rest.

I am no challenge that cannot be mastered. I am the quiet in the storm, and I bid my light obfuscated to the unchosen. Return now I, to the grey behind the clouds, :bat: and allow myself to dwell within the minds of of the rest.