The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

Beautiful :smiling_imp: :wolf:

2 Likes

Actually not gnomes but, very right. I like to use draconic beings, dragons, reptilians, etc etc… :slight_smile: beings I see as always having been here, almost elemental in their attachment and poise.

1 Like

Just the first spirit that came to mind when i think of the earth but yea definitely earthy in general.

1 Like

Seeing as he’s invoked, thats sounds pretty right

1 Like

I love gnomes lol. Brownies too. All Aes Sidhe.

What kinda energy do you get from me?

1 Like

And awesome, glad it was good

2 Likes

Thank you brother

1 Like

Its definitely cold, but not like dispassionate, but like from being deeply buried or hidden. Like a man with swarthy skin, and the blackest eyes I just melted into mmm… But srsly, its an obvious warrior type, like a guardian bear. I get a lot of flashes of differing images that all scream deep in the earth and waters of earth. And to clarify black eyes can mean the spirit is very deep and wise, in many Native American ways.

1 Like

You could be picking up my god form he’s very invested in me lately
And he’s a hell of a warrior.

1 Like

If I try to focus harder I get the impressions of empty spaces, like you have just left; and of darkness with scowls, whose good intentions are there but deeply hidden, where strength can flow more freely. Any sense?

Not a lot, one drink a few times a week. I don’t usually have what would be more than 2 standard drinks

1 Like

I see a stone dragon… Running… He’s trying to get somewhere and fast… I follow him down the tunnel… He finds what looks to be a ruby and curls around it as though to protect his horde… Or maybe his egg… It looked like an anatomical heart

1 Like

Is their anything you are obsessed with in general that involves consumption?

Sometimes I get random Bursts of energy filled with Rage and my entire body sometimes feels it’s engulfed in flames.

Maybe thats where your picking it up?

1 Like

May I ask what you see in my brother?

1 Like

No, I generally try to keep from stuff like that. I am probably a little obsessed about a girl

1 Like

Alright just keep away from stuff like that I think you are naturally susceptible to addictions that involve consuming things.

1 Like

Women are just as addicting as any drug

1 Like

This I know already. I have an addictive personality.

2 Likes