The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

Yay again!

2 Likes

read?

1 Like

hmmm for you im getting you need practice lots of practice. once you start tuning into your gift, things will become much easier and you will become more confident in what you can do.

2 Likes

Anybody wanna feel my energy let me what you get from it?

1 Like

im getting daydreaming mode where you stare off into space and are zoning out lol.

2 Likes

Well I just finished a visualization involving space Lol
Anything else other then that?

3 Likes

so right. can i get another? on another situation.

2 Likes

nope just a feeling of calm.

3 Likes

don’t overthink the situation making it a worse case senario. attempt it the worst that could happen is nothing. so that just means try again later.

2 Likes

ouch- but holy cow on point Huckleberry.

2 Likes

If anyone wants to practice on me they can

1 Like

I second this :point_up_2:

1 Like

I don’t have the skills to read anyone yet but I would be happy for someone to read me if they like.

1 Like

This is an instantaneous thing but you have a great deal of wisdom that only comes with experience, and it reflects itself about your presence like silver and platinum flakes in the air. You yourself are a white light shaped like a man, with a comical yet warm, smiling face. That’s the instant reading…for Shadowmage

2 Likes

Want some practice on me, anyone?

1 Like

One second and I’ll have a go at it but I think I know already lol…

1 Like

Your energy is like a Fruit that’s Hard on the outside but soft and sweet on the inside.

You’re a good person no needed to act all tough your sweetness is your real strength.

Take this how you like :+1:

4 Likes

Do you happen to drink a lot or often at least?

1 Like

You… When I focused on this, I got the image of your profile avatars here, except there was something oddly humanoid and anthromorphic to its body. It has its eyes closed in obvious serenity, not the kind you gain from ignorant bliss or sexual gratification, but the forced kind capable of being done by only a strong will. The horns form a sort of sigil if seen from the front. I get the impression of time, lots of it and heavy, and something bloody, like the hexagrammic figure you float over, its a sort of ruddy, lingering thing, like walking into a slaughterhouse right after its been cleaned. The eyes open, and a big ass, all knowing type of grin is given.

1 Like

are you working with spirits like gnomes that are deeply involved with the earth?

1 Like