The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

Is that why I got three visions? Was I right about the tree being him, and the other two being his aspects? That is what my intuition is saying to me

3 Likes

Send pics!

2 Likes

I think so

1 Like

Yay! Fuck I was worried I was losing my touch :laughing:

1 Like

Very interesting. Thank you! That brings some things into focus for me. You and @KingOfHearts616 rock!

2 Likes

First time I’ve had three visions for one person, so it was an experience for me too.

I figured out what else I could smell near the tree. It was death. Its what lead me to the darker aspects. I have a feeling you’ve worked more with the darker side of things?

Lol not gonna join the fun?

1 Like

I’m here. I got distracted once again :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah. I’ve mostly been evoking demons since I started working EA’s stuff.

1 Like

Makes sense. Just curious. Hope the readings were helpful :slight_smile: and feel free to ask if you want more

Much appreciated.

1 Like

I may be out of touch, but when I went to read you, I felt depression and saw someone crying. If I’m mistaken, oopsies. I’m off my game today, lol
@DarkestKnight

@Serpent When I went to read you, I immediately saw a vision of a tiger. Honestly, it was like it was staring through my soul, haha! It could mean you have strong energy/power, in my opinion, or you’re feeling amped up enough that you’re in the mood to attack?

1 Like

Me or Darkest?

1 Like

I’m in no mood to attack. Could be a reflection of my energy?

1 Like

Could be or I’m off my game :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Darkest

1 Like

I do have a form of depression. Not sure about the crying though.

1 Like

I’m also really hungry could be that too :joy:

2 Likes

Probably because in my opinion, depression can really hurt. It’s like you feel enough to cry, but just have no need to.

1 Like