The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

I tried again… Saw a skull… Same feeling as the first reading. Death. It reeks of death. Both places did.

I don’t know what I’m sensing if this isn’t you

Oh, my. That can’t be good. I am currently fighting an infection in my jaw. Could it be related to that?

The tree reminded me of the tree of life, and the roots the tree of death. Thats why I asked about the Cabalistic tree and qliphoth workings

I honestly don’t know what that could symbolize. I have never worked with the qliphoth or any death energies. The only working I have done is taking the mantle of light of Deggal. Hmm.

1 Like

I could be completely off too… Someone else wanna try and see if I’m fucking nuts?

Sorry if I made you worry…

1 Like

No problem, brother. I appreciate the reading.

2 Likes

My pleasure. It may have been an altered state I am in too. May try again later, if thats okay?

Absolutely. I am always willing to learn more about myself. I have been desensitized to energies for so long, and I am slowly becoming more receptive to them, so this is a chance to gain some insight.

1 Like

Later on today I’ll invoke an entity and it would be interesting to have a reading then

2 Likes

Sure.

May I pester you to confirm I’m insane and can’t feel him right?

1 Like

I can’t atm but when I get a chance I will

1 Like

I see a bonfire under a starry sky. The sky has a purple hue, so the sun has just set.

The fire roars in the winter air. I watch the sparks trail upwards and see a meteor dance across the sky. The air is cold, but I am warm inside. I am content and happy where I am. I am excited in this moment.

You’re happy with where you are in life and excited for new moments and beautiful sights you will see. Correct?

1 Like

Not really. I do not feel happy with my life, although part of me feels comfortable with it. That is really nice imagery though.

1 Like

I see… This is odd… The only way I can interpret it is the tree was the true reading. Calm. Watched from all sides by everything you’ve worked with. Holding both light and dark equally. The second was the dark aspect of what I saw, and the third, your light aspect. Or, the second was part of how you feel. And the third is where you could go.

This is all up to you, as it is your energy. You know yourself better than anyone. Do any of the three reasons feel correct? Ignore the death I felt in the first one. That was more than likely just the unnerving calm.

1 Like

It’s hard to say. I’ve been shielded from even my own energies for so long. The tree is like what I try to be, or more like what I want to be, reaching to the highest heavens,and standing in the deepest hells. Maybe I don’t know myself as well as i think I do.

Thanks, man. I really appreciate you taking the time to give it a go. I wonder if others can confirm your insights.

2 Likes

Gazing into your energy layers I too see this tree he’s talking about. A large dying tree placed in front of the moonlight. It seems to be trying to get your attention. One of the branches are stretched outwards pointing you to where you should go next.

2 Likes

And there’s the death I could smell. I was going to say, follow what you think is right. It will lead to the last vision I had.

1 Like

Ooh, I haven’t missed all the fun have I?
(Drawing was so massively distracting)

2 Likes

I think I’ve got it. Etz ha-daʿat tov wa-raʿ. Tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The peaceful feeling coupled with the feeling of death. The balance. You are walking a fine line between good and evil, balancing the two. There’s more to it as well. @KingOfHearts616

2 Likes

Nah come poke

3 Likes