The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

That could very well be it. :rofl:

1 Like

I saw intimacy between you and a female. Like serious lust, imo. I’m trying to pick up more… hnmm…

Lol nothing else?

Sounds about right.

Perhaps a form? Not sure it can be counted as that

1 Like

I want to say a succubus, but now I’m doubting myself, lol

No…

And never doubt yourself. Worst thing that can happen is you’re wrong

1 Like

It’s very interesting that you picked up more of an emotional aspect of my energy and the others picked up more of the currents I’m involved with.

Thank you!

1 Like

Okay I’ve been given hints. I’m never told right away for fun of it.

Here’s hints that I got:

Yes and no. Everything effects the energy body.

I immediately went to the dark side first, meaning it is far more prominent. I dont usually talk emotions when doing these, just where you are when I look into it.

If I wanted to talk Emotions, that calm is often what I associate with depression. A detached, eery calm. The lone tree, well that kinda speaks for itself.

All of my readings can be taken many ways :wink: thats why I asked what felt right to you

2 Likes

A powerful entity, multiple forms, and always has everyone asking him for a lot. My entity, valore, (I’m sure you know him) just mocked him in a jealous way as basically:

“Ooh, everyone always comes to me about it. Look how smart and powerful and big I am. I’m so sexy and everyone thinks I’m the best. Look how laid I am. Ooh hoo”

(I allowed him to possess me to type that)

I apologize how rude that was. Valore wanted to make a point. Just an entity who makes a lot jealous.

1 Like

Thats fine. Interesting. I have an idea what you’re picking up. Not what you think. Only @Dinmiatus would be able to know that one. I’ve been kinda invoking a being for a while.

2 Likes

Which reminds me, I need to do it twice today, so I should do once right now.

Btw, does that sigil I made feel anything like it?

1 Like

I think Valore made, whoever he mocked, pissed off, TBH…

I think I’m in deep poop, my friend.

1 Like

You’ll be fine. No one is mad. The only hostility you may be picking up is me, as I’ve been channeling mars as well.

1 Like

Hopefully.

Valore said “I’m not sorry. Not gonna be the last time I mock somebody.”

(That’s just him… he’s you know… good guy but he seems to have a prankster side)

Anyway, I can’t get anything else. Whoever the entity is has my respect if he can get Valore to do that. I enjoyed seeing him mock others.

1 Like

It is, promise. I had a bad day and misread what Valore said, so sufficed to say, mars woke up a bit.

Technically speaking, what you saw was me, as I have been calling on a beings energy and grounding it in myself, as well as the martian aspects.

2 Likes

Okie dokie. That’s impressive, though.

(Valore is kinda new entity. Oh and he says “I’m new but I can still kick ass”)

1 Like

You wanna try reading me or Valore? If you wanna try to pick up him mocking everyone, I suggest reading him. :joy:

1 Like

This

2 Likes

I believe there was an offer made :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol yes yes give me a moment :stuck_out_tongue: just got home a few minutes ago. Been driving lime a bat out of hell for over an hour :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like