The things this New Age leader is saying sound like ascension/"The Event"

I watch Ralph Smart. There I said it. He’s a bit white light-ish, but I can forgive him for that because he’s teaching people about chakras and energy, etc. I don’t agree with much of what he says but I do feel that his heart is in the right place. Anyhow, in his latest video he describes the “New Earth” which sound incredibly similar (mostly, disregard his veganism) to ascension, or more specifically, the events that the demons have been prophesizing such as Azazel or Ahriman. I’ll link the video below as well as a video where EA discusses something similar. The clock is ticking, ladies and gentleman.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Oh hey I recognize him

1 Like

Goddamn he needs some toothpaste.

The raise in vibration he’s sensing, is because of the nine. The “chaos” is necessary for ones evolution. Find comfort in discomfort. Peace isn’t already existent, it’s created. Indeed, this chaos, is to move them out of the fear box so to speak. People need to move out of their comfort zone. The more and more I see stuff like this, it’s just proves the prophecy me and the Morrigan cooked up awhile back here on the forum.

3 Likes

Also the new age is real, it’s just not fluffy bunny or rainbow glitter sparkles. (But there’s still glitter and rainbows, at least in my astral temples, because I like ponies.)

9 Likes

It’s not just the nine. It’s all spirits of Truth (real truth), real Light, and real Darkness. It’s all of the dead spirits of magicians and witches as well. It’s the ancient gods of many different cultures. But I would agree that demons and the nine in particular, seem to be spearheading the operation. I think the new age has some really useful ideas, but they only see a fraction of what is possible or real.

7 Likes

So then, you know who I am then? Behind Nergal?

1 Like

I think we’re all getting hold of different parts of the same elephant here - the basics were shown to me in a prophecy years ago, Theogenesis : Becoming A Living God.

It will take different forms across our different realities, personal beliefs, and so on. :heart:

3 Likes

Can I get a hellllloo there!
I watched some of his videos before I found E.A Koetings videos and BALG.

1 Like

EA is the cat down the road