The Summoning of Set-Typhon to Strike Ones Enemies

1 Prepare the temple by placing a black candle atop the altar, underneath which you’ve set an image of the subject of your work, or another representation of him/her.
2 The candle may optionally be dressed in an appropriate oil, such as black arts or crossing oil. Likewise the photo of the intended target may also be bound in Devils Shoestring.
3 Burn Dragons Blood incense in offering to Set-Typhon, he upon whom you will be calling in this rite.
4 Invoke Set-Typhon as follows:
I invoke thee, who art in the void air, terrible, invisible, and almighty! God of Gods, dealing destruction and maker of desolation! He that hatest the household well established, from which thou were cast, Egypt, to which you were entitled! “He that destroyeth all and is yet unconquered” is thy name! I invoke thee, Set-Typhon, by thy words of power which thou canst not refuse to hear!
YOERBETH, YOPAKERBETH, YOBOLKHOSETH, YOPATATHNAX, YOSORO, YONEBOUTOSOUALETH, AKITIOPHI, ERESHKIGAL, NEBOPOSOALETH, ABERAMENTHOOU, LERTHEXANAX, ETHRELUOTH, NEMAREBAM, AEMINA!
5 Upon the arrival or detection of the presence of the god, praise thus
You are the great god who carries away the soul,
Who eats hearts, and feeds upon offal, the guardian who is in the darkness, the guardian of the Seker boat.
Who art thou then? You are Seth; you are the soul of Geb.
6 Deliver the charge as follows, modifying as suits the circumstance
Come to me and approach! Hear my words! Strike down N with frost and fire, and bind him that he shall wrong me no more! Strike him down in thy might and strength, bring to him ruin and shame! Tear from him his limbs! Deliver unto me the head of my enemy and to Great Set-Typhon shall I sacrifice! Thy praises shall I sing!

17 Likes

I’m curious to know how you got this?

2 Likes

5 Likes

One of a few grimoires I have.

3 Likes

Ah, cool thank you

1 Like

Those words actually gave me the chills lmao. I like it. I could feel the power coming off my screen. Very good stuff fuego

3 Likes

I was stating it aloud for the most part when writing.
Made dogs go apeshit.

1 Like

Isn’t this the spell that Crowley used on Mathers?

1 Like

No. Princess and the Pea I believe, or Mather’s used it.

1 Like

Now allow me to vomit all over you, because reading that partway, even, just at the beginning caused me horrible vertigo and a moment of godawful multiplicity. How in all CREATION did you get that? Srsly. Not dissing it, its amazing, but also it makes me very sad inside and for a moment, outside. And I know you got more than the sources you just named. Had to.

Damn. I told someone a fake story about Crowley summoning Set-Typhon then and didn’t even know it :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Fuego1 dude you rock!

2 Likes

I’ve seen this book before but don’t remember the name. Could I get that from you @Fuego1? I’d love to look this up if it talks about Seth.

Do you guys have the sigil of Set?

1 Like