The Spider Goddess

No honestly its not, I have read many of his Demon/Gods descriptions and in many occasions he’s even disrespectful by denying the existence of some or/and merging literally whatever Gods and Demons he sees fit. His chants also are poorly translated and repeated, they’re practically a copy of each other.
If you wanna use his chants, do it of course, but if you want to learn anything about Spirits, ask them yourself!

3 Likes

Meh, I kind of agree with some of that, disagree on some, and I do indeed use some of his chants and spells occasionally, more out of laziness and “good enough” sentiment than anything. Merging spirits is kind of a pet peeve of mine though…I just ignore it where ever I see it. Same with masks most of the time, honestly. Agree to disagree?

3 Likes

You know that EA Koetting merges gods as he sees fit too?He openly said in a seminar that Apep,Satan,Typhon,Leviathan,Quetzalcoatl were all the same,he said that Thoth and Lucifuge Rofocale are the same,he said that Prometheus,Azazel,Ningizzida and other entities might be the same in a live stream,he just sees similarities and assumes that they are the same entity

And the words in a chant don’t matter,its the intention behind it and the enchantment/empowerment that magician gives them when they are created that give those words power,words like Ave Satanas are poor Latin but they work well

And while this forum is owned by E.A and his company, its not his fan forum. Most of us do respect the man, but we can also disagree with him occasionally. More than occasionally for some

6 Likes

I have respect for EA even tho I disagree with him on some things like this,I also respect what he is doing and what he is achieving,especially since he is the one to bring me into magick,but nobody is so good at magick that they never get stuff wrong,EA gets some stuff wrong but I still respect him because of the work he is doing

1 Like

Of course! :blush:

@Aiden666 I’m not saying there aren’t Spirits who are indeed the same being, but there is a thin line between truth and lie. I’m not following what E.A. is saying like it’s dogma, in fact I ask the Spirits myself and then I cross check my info and not the other way around.
As for chants, there’s no higher intention than yours, but if you feel a connection between someone else’s chant and you then by all means use it.

3 Likes

Hiya! IME Deities and spirits merge all the time for different purpose, especially if they have something the other needs. It’s very common to come across beings in the process of becoming more like each other! :slight_smile:

Words in a chant matter probably more than the intention, because it creates a spoken frequency in the environment that resonates with other energies of the same frequency. In that sense, tone matters a lot, too! :slight_smile:

FWIW regarding spiritual power and ‘deity rankings’, I don’t think there’s really a set difference outside of individual observations. The interepretation-library determines the total of accessible experienced! So I think Arachne kicking butt has less to do with being OP and more to do with her ability to spin all kinds of webs and move freely between them, like a pattern-haunter more than an actual pattern of action. I can see how it’s interpreted as raw strength! IME it’s her skill, though. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Most of Koetting’s gnosis about soft polytheism is wrong ,I have given up on trying to figure out if beings like Thoth and Lucifuge or Leviahan and Satan are the same a long time ago since I can never learn the real truth as long as I breath,so I won’t even bother,I will learn such truths after the death,for now I work with those spirits like they are independent deities

1 Like

I don’t care much about these things either, I wont summon a Spirit just to ask if he’s the same with another lol But sometimes they talk by themselves about it, that’s where I’ll trust the Spirit, especially since I’ve kept myself away from other people’s gnosis so I can’t be affected by them.

3 Likes

By any chance could you tell me about it too please?

Thank you.

1 Like

Nightmare last night
Six different girls walking into my house
Went out side to let them in
One woman was maintaining the weeds
We went around back to get in
There were spiders everywhere
Huge red ones
I fell and got stuck in the webs
One slider continued to follow me as I got more tangled

Black and red mean looking spiders

Lots of female energy and spiders

I don’t work with any of the demonic goddesses

1 Like

:purple_heart:

I am interested too as I dreamed a big black spider last night. It might be her.

I remember on his recent stream he said he’s worked with the different aspects of Satan-Yam Nahar, and Leviathan.

As for Prometheus and Azazel. I know there masks of Lucifer you can call upon in the book ‘Awakening Lucifer’ by Bill Duvendack, and Asenath Mason.

1 Like

Do you wanna DM me as well? I would like to see what other people go through and learn :slight_smile: