Lucifuge and Thoth

So you dont think metatron and thoth would have any colliding energies when summoned together?

Metatron likes to work with Sandalphon

1 Like

I don’t know about metatron.

1 Like

I just figure they both deal with the akashic records so they should be. I’ll just do it anyway haha

1 Like

Then my advice is to just go ahead and do it. It’ll be a great experience to work with them!

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/the-spider-goddess/47005/23?u

Metatron energy is more of a light elemental energy and an Angel (not the cliche Light and dark LHP/RHP like to yammer about) and Thoth is a lunar primordial God, he embodies the moon’s elemental energy just as his brother (Ra) the sun’s.

1 Like

Hmm,

I was so quick to equate Thoth with Mercury. I think I like the idea that Thoth is a lunar god better now though.

1 Like

Lunar and knowledge are his thing lol. When I bonded with Ma’at he was there, of course given she’s his wife I also made it a goal to bond with him as well.

4 Likes

I think the Mercury thing came from some idea that Hermes Tristimagestis, or however you say that, was a reincarnation of Thoth or something.

3 Likes

Thoth and Mercury/Hermes are the same being, or if they were actual people, they were the reincarnations of the same spirit.

2 Likes

I see this more as a title rather than Thoth being anything greek related outside of Greece pulling from Egypt.

3 Likes

Yeah I definitely feel Thoth as a more concrete grounded feeling with his presence and definitely a lighter feeling with metatron. Definitely was told straightforward I needed to reread the hermetic tablets and overcome my addictions.

I’ll keep connecting throughout my weeks to come!

2 Likes

I agree! (With Manosman) I have combined workings with entities that are completely different (different pantheons, energies, abilities, etc) and had interesting and meaningful experiences. I would not care to make this the whole of my practice though.

2 Likes

Metatron is the scribe of the heavenly council and Thoth the scribe of the gods mercury is the planet that rules the faculties of the mind and the Roman god of course hermes is the Greek equivalent and the underlying force that exists in the universe the aspect of the universe that deals with the faculties of the mind, knowledge, wisdom, learning etc. And the abilities of the mind the sciences arts, medicine , philosophy, mathematics, psychism etc. This is the fundamental force and aspect of the universe that manifests its self in our collective or cultural consciousness.

Thoth, metatron, Hermes, quetzalcotl, they are all but flavors of the same force the masks of the current. No matter if It’s Kentucky fried chicken , chicken curry or chicken a la King its still chicken, the way man prepares it for consumption is a matter of preference.
Also the psychic faculties are ruled by the lunar principle and this is why Thoth is associated with the moon by the ancient Egyptians.

The forces were always there mankind called them gods and gave them names and mythology as allegory and metaphor to explain the attributes of the universal aspects. Our minds created or the gods themselves created (I havent figured that part out yet although I’m leave an towards the earlier of the two) the egregorical suits they wear and give them a human type consciousness so that we humans who can’t comprehend the consciousness of the force can better relate.

7 Likes

That’s some gold, my dude!
For the ages, you should break it up into sections of four lines for the destractables, or maybe leave it as is that only the diligent reader

might access it’s sweet nectre.
Either way, it’s good stuff.

3 Likes

Wow that is powerful and actually connected alot of lines together! Thank you!

Yes I already see some of my next steps Thoth has asked me to take in the betterment of myself and you can just sense the knowledge he has to offer!

2 Likes

Feel free to hit me up in the PM s if you need I help if I can but I’m super busy so if I dont get back to you right away just try again.

1 Like

It’s like how spaghetti and pizza are essentially the same thing. They taste different only because they look different.

3 Likes

That about spaghetti just blew my mind!!

3 Likes