The Spider Goddess

So,I’ve heard that The Spider Goddess is the third most powerful being in existence and that she has power to destroy most entities,I also heard that she is very violent and that she tests magicians who wish to work with her with psychic attacks,curses etc…If anybody reading this has worked with her,I wish to know what kinds of tests she gave and if she is really as powerful as some magicians have told me

6 Likes

If you PM I’ll tell you about it. It can’t be explained in a short reply.

2 Likes

I’m interested in this
@Aiden666 lmk if u got any info

She is 3rd most powerful entity in existence according to VK Jehannum,she is neither demon,angel,Djinn or goddess or any other type of spirit,she resides in Da’ath or the Abyss,she can help navigate Trans-Qliphothic Labyirnts (Humans can’t navigate them alone so spirit has to guide you),she enjoys torturing the worst kind of rapists(The once that do it for ritual),and in order to work with her you need to be introduced by one of the beings that she works closely with(Shegul,Choronzon,Shegura,Hecate)

3 Likes

Well, since the amount of spirits in the multiverse is practically infinite, and humankind had barely scratched the surface of cataloging what beings are out there, I find this declaration to be highly doubtful. There is no possible way anyone can say with absolute certainty who is the “third most powerful entity in existence.”

13 Likes

Unless spirits say the same thing,because they are different and they already know things humans have never and will never know,asking them is enough,if they confirm your gnosis and you have no preconceptions,its accurate,but if you have preconceptions they may lie to you

1 Like

Lilith said once hello to me by making a spider appear out of nowhere as I was thinking and reading about her and thinking about Her many sides ! I was also thinking about Arachne the godess which is represented as a spider when that spider appeared out of nowhere. Arachne - Wikipedia

1 Like

This doesn’t make any sense. There are beings in this multiverse to which humankind is less than buzzing gnats, and that pay no attention to us, so how would someone then compare their power to them and “take their word for it?” I know from experience that spirits are not omniscient, but they do so love to inflate themselves and their place in the universe so it is impossible to verify such claims.

10 Likes

Spirits sometimes lie and are misinterpreted. In Mark Smith’s Primal Craft (where the name Sepheranz was first introduced to the modern world) Sepheranz is the 4th most powerful entity, behind Hecate, Lucifer and Belial. The 4th hidden tip of the trident. I myself find that its…not so smart to get hung up on who is the most powerful or related to whom. Mark’s way of presenting his gnosis is highly allegorical in some parts in my experience. Sepheranz is a highly violent and bloodthirsty goddess, prone to testing those who work with her, until you gain her respect.

5 Likes

For Arachne,archdemons are like mere protozoa,those entities that see us as bugs and pay no attention to us are bugs and not given attention by Arachne,but as long as we breath we can not get the truth about this

1 Like

Ummm…no.

The beings that I mentioned that see us as less than gnats are so far beyond the goddess Arachne that they are hardly in the same universe. Try scrying into the Void sometime. If i remember correctly, Konstantinos has a meditation in his book “Nocturnicon” where you can encounter such beings for yourself. They won’t even glance your way and certainly cannot be summoned the way Arachne can.

Besides, this debate is pointless if you don’t buy into the mythology of Mark Allan Smith’s work (and I don’t) so meh. :man_shrugging:

Existence is awfully big and full of terrors and wonders undreamed of by man. I’ll leave it at that.

13 Likes

I think the name Arachne is used by the Ascending Flame folks primarily, who have their own gnosis. Jehannum also isn’t a Primal craft practitioner

5 Likes

Belial and Lucifer seem pretty small compared to Chavajoth,Goetikon and other metagods,so them being most powerful entities out there is…hard to imagine,and you don’t have to be a Primal Craft practitioner to work with Arachne,after all,you aren’t a Drakonian practitioner but you can work with Tiamat or Leviathan,in fact many people that work with Leviathan aren’t even aware of Draconian current,but they work with Leviathan and get same results despite that

5 Likes

I don’t believe any spirit is the “most powerful” and I don’t think you should go into contacting them with that mindset. It can lead to you viewing them a way they may not want to be viewed.

All spirits are powerful in their own way. There’s no “most powerful”

6 Likes

True.

2 Likes

Yes,I respect all spirits and I acknowledge the fact that every spirit has their own power,but some are more powerful than others,it doesn’t mean that the less powerful or more obscure spirits are inferior and shouldn’t be respected,it means that different beings can help you out differently and have different roles ,I respect all of them equally

1 Like

None of the really have more power than the others imo.

If Lucifer was the most powerful as people say, he wouldn’t have been beat.

Don’t go into calling this Goddess the most powerful, all worship like.

2 Likes

The moment I read that I knew immediately its V.K.! Honestly people, the guy is full of bs, stop following what he says like its the Bible lol…

6 Likes

That’s a bit harsh. V.K is a decent enough magician even if some of his ideas sound a bit peculiar to me. Though I agree in that you shouldn’t blindly follow ANYONE’S words

7 Likes

Agreed