The Sigil Game! Share Your Sigils and Test Out Others' Sigils

5 Likes

Ohh very nice! I’ll see about trying whichever sigil is last and then post one of mine later. I love creating wards.

2 Likes

pretty nice, for me it gets streaks of black and reddish yellow jagged light sort of like lightning arcing up when activated.

This sigil I’ve used for about 7 years or so across 4 different computers. It protects your devices against malware, physical damage, theft, and even against magical attacks via web association as well as providing some concealment magically. As far as i know it doesn’t have a name that i know of, but its possible that it may reveal this to someone more talented. It came to me during a job that was mindlessly repetitive, and i ended up carving it out with scissors mindlessly with the thought that it was useful for something, which became clear over time. Although it doesn’t have a name, it is an entity of sorts. It is fed by consuming the energy from attacks, as well as thanks which should be given occasionally. It’s protection works for the machine it is attached to, up to the first switch or router the machine is physically connected to, as well as all other physically connected devices on that router, with the exception of mouse and keyboard. Although it doesn’t prevent degradation of the hardware of the machine, it does strengthen the computer beyond what its normal longevity would be. Also you don’t have to attach it to the actual motherboard, just sticking it to the monitor somewhere where it will be seen is enough, as long as the monitor is physically connected to the rest of the computer.

ideally it should be cut out of black felt rather than drawn

ah also i forgot, if an attack is too strong for it to prevent it will detach itself from the computer but can be reactivated by reattaching it

1 Like

I will definetly try this out and read it trough spiritual y.

As of now it is late ima must go to sleep. A reply you shall expect.

1 Like

Shaitans sigil the radiant one.
It is my version of shaitan how he imersed himself into my being and ritual, translated into this sigil

He has a very dark like dark that eats light kind of body and surrounding it darkred orange flames.He has no legs it looks often just like a whirlind or a infinite downloop of a dark string ending at a needle top point.

He is quick to appear in your minds eye and temple if you use it.

This specific shaitan is irascible and can muster in the conjourer strong anger so be caucious when interacting with him in this he is also quick to anger and quicker to respond to your respektless bullshit intentionally or not. BUT powerfull in revenge spell or spells that are for abrahamic deprograming or against theire system for a curse. Also good for stronger impulsive life if you want something you will just start go get it in any matter… Good or bad. So you should have a set of good self control when performing internal alchemy with him. This must be aplicable for a sustainable self growth-transformation.

His element. I just call it extreme fire. You will know what i mean by that…

His Enn.
KUSAT SHAITAN ASTIA.

Enjoy.

3 Likes

A fairly simple sigil of King Asmodeus, it is the first sigil that I draw and I do not consider that it has gone so badly, with the intention that it be loaded so that it can be used in a future ritual in two days

3 Likes

This is the first sigil you’ve drawn? It looks good!!

2 Likes

Thank you! maybe on Saturday I will try to evoke Asmodeus, I will only use a candle, his sigil and a glass of wine and chocolate as an offering, it is not a big deal but I hope he accepts it from the context, wish me luck! hehe :laughing::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I’m sure everything will go just fine. King Asmoday is great & he’s an awesome teacher. He’s been teaching me how to love my body, get more active and get healthier and in shape. I love reading about other members’ experiences with him, he’s such a versatile spirit

If you feel comfortable enough, please post your experience and how you feel everything went.

Good luck :blush:

2 Likes

Ok. I dont know what this is. I have seen it in many of my dreams for decades now and always repeating in an overlapping manner. I dont know if its a sigil. Maybe one of you could shed some light on it. Im curious about it myself. :thinking: :grin:

It almost looks like the infinity sign.

1 Like

Here is a sigil I recently did based on previous work:

Test this sigil. What do you feel from it? The name in the Theban script gives a clue to what I’m trying to do.

Clue: Describe how she looks.

1 Like

A sigil I just made of Sargatanas, I’ll do another little retouch but anyone who has free time and can send positive vibes to be activated would appreciate it, Greetings! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Ya that is super close. The only difference is the arrows pointing inward at each other. I have no idea if it has any significance but i feel like it does.

I don’t remember if I ever posted on here but I do have a few. :thinking: This is one. I just saw this on my hand and drew it out. I know not healthy lol

2 Likes

Makes me feel anxious.

What’s this?

How so? It’s just a servitor named Adriana. She is gorgeous, based on a famous actress that has been in several movies. I will not reveal who she is. I can assure you that she is harmless. She is a sweetie, nice and kind.

I also will not reveal what this servitor does. This should be obvious. I will give a slight (general description):

• 5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm (1.65 m) tall
  • Hourglass-shaped body, 35-24-36 in or 89-61-91 cm, 32C cup
  • Dark Brown eyes
  • Brunette hair, straight or wavy
  • Bronze complexion

Now, you might ask, why all the mystery? Well, this is “The Sigil Game!” Right? This is supposed to be a test. Some of you may have already guessed from the description of who this servitor is based on.

Whoo! Who! Good for you. Just don’t disclose information, okay? PM me if you know who she is.

For those who are advanced, test this sigil. What do you feel from it? Give a more detailed description of how she looks and acts.

@Keteriya, @DarkestKnight, @C.Kendall, @Mike_Bee what do you think?

1 Like

Jolie

Edit: I didn’t look at the sigil, just your words.

1 Like

Good guess. Great actress. Wrong ethnicity.

Nice try, though.

1 Like