The Sigil Game! Share Your Sigils and Test Out Others' Sigils

Here is a sigil I recently did based on previous work:

Test this sigil. What do you feel from it? The name in the Theban script gives a clue to what I’m trying to do.

Clue: Describe how she looks.

1 Like

A sigil I just made of Sargatanas, I’ll do another little retouch but anyone who has free time and can send positive vibes to be activated would appreciate it, Greetings! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Ya that is super close. The only difference is the arrows pointing inward at each other. I have no idea if it has any significance but i feel like it does.

I don’t remember if I ever posted on here but I do have a few. :thinking: This is one. I just saw this on my hand and drew it out. I know not healthy lol

2 Likes

Makes me feel anxious.

What’s this?

How so? It’s just a servitor named Adriana. She is gorgeous, based on a famous actress that has been in several movies. I will not reveal who she is. I can assure you that she is harmless. She is a sweetie, nice and kind.

I also will not reveal what this servitor does. This should be obvious. I will give a slight (general description):

• 5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm (1.65 m) tall
  • Hourglass-shaped body, 35-24-36 in or 89-61-91 cm, 32C cup
  • Dark Brown eyes
  • Brunette hair, straight or wavy
  • Bronze complexion

Now, you might ask, why all the mystery? Well, this is “The Sigil Game!” Right? This is supposed to be a test. Some of you may have already guessed from the description of who this servitor is based on.

Whoo! Who! Good for you. Just don’t disclose information, okay? PM me if you know who she is.

For those who are advanced, test this sigil. What do you feel from it? Give a more detailed description of how she looks and acts.

@Keteriya, @DarkestKnight, @C.Kendall, @Mike_Bee what do you think?

1 Like

Jolie

Edit: I didn’t look at the sigil, just your words.

1 Like

Good guess. Great actress. Wrong ethnicity.

Nice try, though.

1 Like

Halle Berre :rofl: :rofl: I’m just guessing randomly so I quit and wait for the answer to be revealed at a later time!

1 Like

Oh, man! So close, but no.

1 Like

Just an FYI @CyberLord, Mike Bee left the forum and won’t be able to give a response.

Edit: I feel like she’s based on the actress/singer that just married another actor. I could be wrong though.

2 Likes

You’re close! Very warm, in fact.

I tried to PM you with the answer, but you’re not accepting messages at this time.

2 Likes

Ah.
She’s a she.
That’s why i was nervous.

Summoning sigils for the entities Koler and Ben. Meant for nonbinding summonings.

Here’s another one. (Can’t help myself.)

It’s just another servitor named Natalie. She is very attractive. She is a sweetie, friendly and sensual.

I also will not reveal what this servitor does. I will give a slight (general description):

• 5 feet 7 inches or 170.18 cm tall
  • 34-24-36 inches (86-61-91 cm), 34C cup
  • Dark Brown eyes
  • Brunette hair, curly or wavy
  • Dark complexion, radiant skin

Now, you might ask, why all the mystery? Well, this is “The Sigil Game!” Right? This is supposed to be a test.

For those who are advanced, test this sigil. What do you sense from it? Give a more detailed description of how she looks and acts.

I do this from time to time as an evaluation of my skills.

@Keteriya, @DarkestKnight, what do you think?

3 Likes

Can someone look into it, had created little earlier mindlessly just drawing it in my office diary, between 1 am to 2 am.

My_Sigil

Infernal Blessings! :black_heart:

1 Like

There’s definitely an energy about it.

Soon as I saw it there was a sort of “pop” like it jumps off the screen or I’m looking at something that’s almost…alive, somehow? It’s an interesting impression.

1 Like

Can someone look into Natalie, the sigil above?

Do you see her?

Test it. PM me your impressions if you are not comfortable doing it here.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Love that :black_heart:
Thank you for your feedback and time.