The serpents path: a pathworking reading for those who truly dare to know themse

[quote=“the fool, post:54, topic:2829”]i also want to remind you that this board is called become a living god, not let others become your new god for you and hand you the crown. when you give the steering wheel over to somebody else, you forefeit the right to complain about where they take you.

finally, you’re here to ascend. how are YOU ascending if SVE is doing the work for you? i want you to think about that for a minute. if you have any of ea’s courses, there is nothing stopping you from doing this pathworking yourself. i just have to remind you of that fact.[/quote]

I’m perfectly capable of doing readings on my own. I do readings for others quite often. I didn’t take part in the project out of need. I took part in it to see how accurate S.V.E’s readings are. It was curiosity that sparked my interest, to see if another practitioner gets the same reads as I do when I divine for myself. Nothing more and nothing less.

[quote=“Baphomet, post:52, topic:2829”]I’m not here to argue either. I only responded to S.V.E’s gripes with me asking when I would receive the report. If he/she never posted their gripes I would have never posted mine.

I only sent S.V.E two unsolicited PMs. One a week or so ago asking how to get involved with the project and one yesterday asking when I would receive the report as it wasn’t received within the time frame he/she set. Any other PMs I sent him/her was in response to one’s they sent me. Just like you, I only sent a few messages as well. So you’re right…go figure.[/quote]

S.V.E did not come on the forum and call you out. You came out of your customer service closet all by yourself. So saying you do not want to argue is humorous. What did you think was gonna happen?
Enough of your Customer Service crap, already.

mmmmm popcorn.

You better put that goddamn popcorn away bodomite! There’s always trouble afoot that goes from slightly outta control to full-on retarded when you guys start breaking out the popcorn (actually, the popcorn has probably done the complete opposite, calming things down because it made the arguments look like a spectacle).

Truly, it is a mighty force, this popcorn!

online drama is my cue to exit this post. have fun everybody leaves

Reaches in the bucket to grab some popcorn…finds Bodomite’s dick instead

“Really bro?”

Excuse me for a moment…

Sneaks off to build an altar to the popcorn

[quote=“DGLN, post:57, topic:2829”][quote=“Baphomet, post:52, topic:2829”]I’m not here to argue either. I only responded to S.V.E’s gripes with me asking when I would receive the report. If he/she never posted their gripes I would have never posted mine.

I only sent S.V.E two unsolicited PMs. One a week or so ago asking how to get involved with the project and one yesterday asking when I would receive the report as it wasn’t received within the time frame he/she set. Any other PMs I sent him/her was in response to one’s they sent me. Just like you, I only sent a few messages as well. So you’re right…go figure.[/quote]

S.V.E did not come on the forum and call you out. You came out of your customer service closet all by yourself. So saying you do not want to argue is humorous. What did you think was gonna happen?
Enough of your Customer Service crap, already.[/quote]

Perhaps you missed the post S.V.E made about me messaging him/her and saying that I’m not her boyfriend and all that jazz about fast food reading. If S.V.E didn’t make that post, I would have never made mine. Instead of keeping the matter private and PM they took it upon themselves to make it public. But you skip over that and only look at what I did.

[quote=“Orismen, post:62, topic:2829”]Reaches in the bucket to grab some popcorn…finds Bodomite’s dick instead

“Really bro?”[/quote]

In demonic voice
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS Orismen… TOUCH IT!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!! AOAOAOAOAOARRGH!
ROFLMAO! xD

[quote=“bodomite, post:65, topic:2829”][quote=“Orismen, post:62, topic:2829”]Reaches in the bucket to grab some popcorn…finds Bodomite’s dick instead

“Really bro?”[/quote]

In demonic voice
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS Orismen… TOUCH IT!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!! AOAOAOAOAOARRGH!
ROFLMAO! xD[/quote]

The fact that you haven’t sustained 2 degree burns due to all the hot oil is a testament to your occult power.

I just read S.V.E.'s reading, and let me say…WOW.

The amount of detail he puts into his readings is amazing! I arrived home from work and logged on to my computer to find a 12 page pdf document with information that I will need at least a month of solid work to digest.

The first thing I look for in readings is what the reader has to say about my past, particularly my recent past leading into my present. S.V.E. saw a need for me to join an official order and noted that I may have already done so. He highlighted that I needed a mentor that would help me stop grounding myself in the Earth and begin really diving into the astral (something I am horrible with) I did not tell him, or hint on here that I have recently petitioned an order for this very reason.

It took my breath away.

He saw some blocks in my path that I have put in my life due to my attachments to certain things. His words echoed things that Odin has told me that I have thus far kept secret.

The personal sigil is one I will spend a great deal of time with.

Thank you to both S.V.E. and Orobas, this is a life changing reading.

ok the tomfoolery has died down and this thread has returned to being practical and results-oriented. i’m interested again :c)

This evening I completed further readings by evoking the Air Angel Ariel.
A strange encounter but one that taught me some of the most hidden secrets of divination by any means, and additionally learning a new ritual for magickal empowerment.

If anyone here is serious about divination in any form(Geomancy for example) or just to learn how to properly do tarot readings then this entity is the one to seek. He also can teach you some seriously kick ass personal daily rituals that will amplify any spell or rite you perform.

Here’s a pic after the rite

hope everyone is doing well

That looks kick ass, S.V.E!

Wow! That looks awesome indeed! I see a reflection of an arm on the right next to the right candle. You also realize the light shadow has a triangle shape if one looks carefully.

I want to participaré too!!

I know this was a long time ago. But I would be very interested if you are still active and doing readings

Welcome @btrinity It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have:

intro3

Hello, I gave a short introduction!