The Seal of Manifestation

I really like this seal

I’m not into the infernal yet, I can feel the energy in this sigil , for now I have it as my phone lock screen , until I figure what else to do with it .
Maybe when I’m working with GOM demon of magick book or evocation, I’ll print this have it above my working space . With the othe sigil…

Thank you @Euoi

3 Likes

Would Angels and other spirits like of the Hellenetic and lwa mind this?

I have made a little booklet with the Demonic Enns & most of the incantations that were shared on this forum. On the cover I printed this seal, so that it’s always near when I use one of them.

7 Likes

Wonderful!!! Could you mind sharing it.

1 Like

i think you misunderstood :grinning:
The seal is the version that @CyberLord gave in this topic, and the incantations are shared on this forum by (amongst others) @Micah. See this topic INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

4 Likes

First thing that stuck out to me, lol.

1 Like

I was wondering if lines and angles where the triangles “should” be, do not align or purpose / are not straight lines on purpose ?
A little bit confused about it. @Micah
But its purpose seems perfect, it got me really interested

1 Like

whow just found this now… very cool, will try it asap! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! So you must be a designer. Good job!
Thanks for sharing! I’m gonna use it

Just doodled the updated version with the eyes amd against better judgement said fuck it and treated it like a sigil and had a wtf moment and kissed my notebook with excitement.

As soon as it charged and flashed the 6 point star thing on top started rotating counter clockwise in a broken/slow frame rate type of way. The eyes started throbbing/pulsing.

3 Likes

You do graphic design? If you are still providing for free I’ll need you for something.

I have sigils tattooed on me. It’s an intriguing experience that’s ongoing. I can feel them at times exerting power and actually vibrating my skin to the point of making my skin move. It gets a little surreal at times.

5 Likes

How’s the power and purpose of the seal been working for you guys
Do you guys notice a difference ?-

1 Like

It does it’s job. Funny thing is that I asked Lucifer about it two days ago. He said it removes the unwanted.

3 Likes

Ever since I put this, among a few other sigils, I haven’t had much trouble anymore with imposter spirits, those damn parasites. Thanks for posting this!

6 Likes

So after returning tot his topic and for a couple of minutes meditating on the seal I got an urge to draw, something was physically pulling me. I sat down and close my eyes, I cleared my thoughts and this circle came to be, with a lot of whispering around me and the feeling of Hecate and Azazel watching from afar.This new circle I dubbed it “The Seal of the Wacthers” and it has its following incantation:

“An-tutu Im Kala Santa Meera Lee”
“Io! Io! Io! (Name of the Spirit)”

They “said” it acts as a safe “room” when you are doing invo/evo operations and wards off spirits that are not supposed to be there. The inspiration ofc was yours that’s why I am replying here to you. So here is the pic. Infinite blessings brother~ Please do try it out and tell me if this works for you too or any other member seeing this post. Kind regards~

27 Likes

Great stuff…

Bookmarked

DO NOT Delete this :joy::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

How do you consecrate it?

So I managed to get ahold of Micah and he was able to answer several questions about the Seal of Manifestation so I will post the answers here. Sorry for the notifications this post causes.

Questions I spotted about the Seal of Manifestation that didn’t seem to be answered:

1. I haven’t gotten into Demon work yet …
    can I use this without have the knowledge of working with them ? Or planning on working with demon yet?
    But to keep me and my environment safe and sound?
    Can I just print it out and hang it in my house? Can I make a pandent with it put it in a ring?Or a necklace and wear it ?
    Without doing anything else or I will have to consecrate it before wearing it?
    Or the seal already consecrated and ready to go?
    (This question is from @Soular)

2. So how does a seal work exactly?
    You draw it out and set it in front of you, as you open a spirit’s/demon’s sigil?
    Or lay said sigil on top of the seal and meditate on it?
    (This question is from @Lionheart)

3. So basically one simply print this out or draw it and then have it around you? Do you need to do anything else before it’s effect or no need to do anything else just have it is enough?

4. Would Angels and other spirits like of the Hellenetic and lwa mind this?

5. I am not familiar with demons except King Paimon so will it be good seal for me or I shall use some angel version lol?
    (This question is from @Dolaroxx)

6. I was wondering, what about getting it tattooed? Does anyone here have the sigils of the ones they work closely with tattooed on their body? Would it be a good idea or a terrible one?
    (This question is from @anon24906648)

7. I was wondering if lines and angles where the triangles “should” be, do not align or purpose / are not straight lines on purpose ?
    (This question is from @beautiful-eternity)

8. My Question: How do you consecrate it?

Micah’s responses:
(1) Yes you can use it even if you are a beginner or not planning on working with demons. You can use it however you like.

(2) Charge it up with your intent and energy. Leave it out somewhere or carry it with you

(3) See #2

(4) They won’t mind.

(5) See #1

(6) You can tattoo it on you. It all depends on you

(7) It’s not a issue if the lines are not perfectly straight.

(8) See #2

12 Likes