The Seal of Manifestation

This has incredible energy.

Can I use this seal as a protective circle (around me) for me to perform the evocations?

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

I think thatā€™s the plan, according to the intro from Micah.

6 Likes

Eyes makes sense. I donā€™t know how many everspirits Iā€™ve dreamt of or seen pics of that have many eyes. I would suppose truth, seeing through deception, alertness, or even guard dogging would be eyes related.

1 Like

The eyes represent omniscience. In this sigil, itā€™s a type of cameras for a type of ā€œinterdimensional security systemā€. To see into the past, present, and future, the multiverses and all realms of existence at the same time. A type of ā€œspiritual recognition programā€. I agree with @Yberion, I also think thatā€™s @Micahā€™s genius plan.

The Sun shines on, nourishes, and reveals everything. It does not chase away or destroy darkness as the RHP religions claim. The light creates darkness. And the true light can only come from darkness.

(Damm, I sound like a fuckinā€™ Baptist evangelist!)

This is how the seal works to prevent/Kill any impostors or wandering spirits that are interfering or could interfere with your evocations, Invocations, possessions, or magic.

It really is a comfy blanket I made out of it above. It reminds me of a college fraternity emblem!

10 Likes

Pro Tip:
Turn the shit into a ritual Circle

8 Likes

Is that a big bug outside your window ?

1 Like

So basically one simply print this out or draw it and then have it around you? Do you need to do anything else before itā€™s effect or no need to do anything else just have it
Is enough?

Sorry for asking such Neophyte questions

1 Like

It is an aloe vera plant.

As Micah explained above:

I really like this seal

Iā€™m not into the infernal yet, I can feel the energy in this sigil , for now I have it as my phone lock screen , until I figure what else to do with it .
Maybe when Iā€™m working with GOM demon of magick book or evocation, Iā€™ll print this have it above my working space . With the othe sigilā€¦

Thank you @Euoi

3 Likes

Would Angels and other spirits like of the Hellenetic and lwa mind this?

I have made a little booklet with the Demonic Enns & most of the incantations that were shared on this forum. On the cover I printed this seal, so that itā€™s always near when I use one of them.

7 Likes

Wonderful!!! Could you mind sharing it.

1 Like

i think you misunderstood :grinning:
The seal is the version that @CyberLord gave in this topic, and the incantations are shared on this forum by (amongst others) @Micah. See this topic INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

4 Likes

First thing that stuck out to me, lol.

1 Like

I was wondering if lines and angles where the triangles ā€œshouldā€ be, do not align or purpose / are not straight lines on purpose ?
A little bit confused about it. @Micah
But its purpose seems perfect, it got me really interested

1 Like

whow just found this nowā€¦ very cool, will try it asap! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! So you must be a designer. Good job!
Thanks for sharing! Iā€™m gonna use it