The Seal of Manifestation

I like it man
I can smell the Devilish energy from a mile away :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I like it, but I do want to mention, I’m unsure of the effect of switching all-seeing eyes for the suns.
I’m crap at scrying or I’d look into both to see if there’s a difference.

Triangles:
All seeing Eyes. To know. To be aware of who and what is around you at all times.
Gatekeepers. Protecters. Eyes in the Night/sky

That’s really specific, and it’s my favourite part of this seal… hence my noticing.

4 Likes

Yes, that was one of those things I found hard to reproduce. I’ll give it another try.
Thank you both for answering.

1 Like

I like it! This is nice. It is actually along the lines of what I was thinking about doing. The “All-Seeing Eye” actually represents the Sun.

3 Likes

@micah

44 Likes

Updated with the “all-seeing eyes”. I thought I already uploaded this:

38 Likes

So how does a seal work exactly?
You draw it out and set it in front of you, as you open a spirit’s/demon’s sigil?
Or lay said sigil on top of the seal and meditate on it?

2 Likes

Anybody else see a face smiling in the center?

10 Likes

I didn’t notice that before. Now, that you’ve mentioned it, yes. I’m sure that’s not what @Micah, intended, but it is interesting.

4 Likes

I’m sure it isn’t intentional but it was the first thing I noticed!

1 Like

Thank you Brother.

I’ll work with it,
trying to combine it with my own methods.

Keep up the good Work!!

grin

Specifically,
I’m out of my dayjob currently,
and looking for ways to skip getting back in,
as i’ve had 30 companies / doing more then 2 jobs,
which i had originally learned 2.

I’ve seeked a way to get out of the hustle,
as i’ve seen my wealth increase / decrease,
based on how much i could bear an empty hand.

Fascinatingly,
“the peakock bird, only flies to an open hand.”
Really prooven true in my life.

I mean, i’m 28, i outran my own life span in terms of companies worked at. :wink:

I’m glad you offered it and allowed us to join your work.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

you’ve done an awesome job,
cleaning it up and transforming it to digital,
precise measurements.

Thanks, Cyberseeker

3 Likes

Thanks, but most of the work was done by @Yazata. I just adjusted some things.

I’m in between jobs myself, at the moment. I’m depending on my tax return to carry me through until I find something soon.

Peace and Blessings

2 Likes

This has incredible energy.

Can I use this seal as a protective circle (around me) for me to perform the evocations?

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

I think that’s the plan, according to the intro from Micah.

6 Likes

Eyes makes sense. I don’t know how many everspirits I’ve dreamt of or seen pics of that have many eyes. I would suppose truth, seeing through deception, alertness, or even guard dogging would be eyes related.

1 Like

The eyes represent omniscience. In this sigil, it’s a type of cameras for a type of “interdimensional security system”. To see into the past, present, and future, the multiverses and all realms of existence at the same time. A type of “spiritual recognition program”. I agree with @Yberion, I also think that’s @Micah’s genius plan.

The Sun shines on, nourishes, and reveals everything. It does not chase away or destroy darkness as the RHP religions claim. The light creates darkness. And the true light can only come from darkness.

(Damm, I sound like a fuckin’ Baptist evangelist!)

This is how the seal works to prevent/Kill any impostors or wandering spirits that are interfering or could interfere with your evocations, Invocations, possessions, or magic.

It really is a comfy blanket I made out of it above. It reminds me of a college fraternity emblem!

10 Likes

Pro Tip:
Turn the shit into a ritual Circle

8 Likes

Is that a big bug outside your window ?

1 Like