The recent youtube trend

Has anyone noticed the influx of “new age” YouTubers converting back to Christianity? I have my own thoughts on the issue, but i’m curious if anyone else noticed.

I only follow 4 or 5 youtubers that could be called ‘new age’ and this hasn’t been mentioned, no.

3 Likes

I guess I wouldn’t have noticed since I don’t normally watch “new age” YouTubers and never did.

1 Like

I know what you mean. I follow a lot of Christian and New Age channels so conversion videos show up in my recommended as a result.

Here’s the thing about the New Age. Most of them aren’t serious occultists. They’re practicing a watered down mixed bag of spirituality without really knowing how it fits together. They don’t know about shadow work or exorcism. You’d be lucky if they even shielded themselves properly. So when they tap into their energy with all the love and light BS and run into something scary, they don’t know how to handle it and run back to Jesus.

Something about the Christian current can inherently remove lesser spirits if you dump enough points into your “faith stat” as I call it. Had they stuck around long enough to learn some proper banishing and protection, they would have been fine. Seems like some people just aren’t cut out for it.

3 Likes