The reason the demons betrayed the elites

The reason is because they never appreciated or loved them the way we do. We love Lucifer and Tiamat and all the gods love us back and the elite just use them for what they can get from them. But we actually want ascention the elites only want power and control. We are the favorites of our demon brothers and sisters because we are like them. The elite we’re only using them so they gave those sons of bitches enough rope for us to hang them with. We will also be their torturers in hell. We will live it up while we give them their just rewards he he he.
God Emperor told us we would keep winning. I think he’s one of us at least I know he is a Kek lover.

10 Likes

Who are the elites?

1 Like

I couldn’t have said it any better. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

OMG brother you need to go on over to Alex Jones and get squared away before you can join in this. The elite are the richest 1% that has it out for both right and left wing people. They only care about themselves. Be you liberal or conservative it doesn’t matter to them they want to control your way of thinking. They are the worst humanity has to offer my friend just check it out for yourself.

4 Likes

They are who I call “the powers that be”. They are also called The New World Order (NWO) or The Illuminati. But I agree again with Adam Thoth research Alex Jones, watch the many videos he has put out over the years on the subject.

1 Like

Okay. I get the feeling you’ve done somthing to them.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: no. He hasn’t.

1 Like

That would nice. Stick it right back at them with no grease. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’m just a curious kid,how do you know we’ll be they’re torturers?how do you know that they’re going to hell?:bowing_man:‍♂️

1 Like

Alex Jones has a lot of good info, but he is a known disinfo agent. He is a “gatekeeper.” If you do a google search on this you will see information. Also, I would never buy any of his nutritional products, they are suspect.

1 Like

I’m just funning around really. But if you believe it, it can be so. :blush:

An eternity of flames for the Rothschild family it shall be🔥

1 Like

Well I don’t know much about that but he’s the best alternative news reporting I know of. So if there’s some deeper levels of things that’s fine but I think for most it’s a good place to start.

1 Like

Please explain.

1 Like

Like most mainstream “truthers” they just take real stories and distort them a little so that way there’s so many versions of the same thing so that way the sheeple just think it’s BS

1 Like

At least that’s what I think,every public figure is pushing an agenda

Dude, Alex Jones has been talking about some real shit for a long time. Now it’s all coming true and being exposed. His track record is practically flawless and that’s because most of what he does is read from their own documents. He doesn’t actually have to do much, they ate so cocky and bold they are not even secretive. Depopulation agendas and everything are there for the viewing, they just are not advertised so therefore nobody knows but Alex Jones, because he makes it his business. the UN, CFR, Trilateral commission, Bilderberg group, etc have been at the center of his talks and he has been exposing them long before any mainstream media outlet.

2 Likes

I’m not discrediting him,and I’m not really all that informed on these topics,I just think him being so mainstream is a little strange.I mean why would the elites simply allow someone to expose all o their shit like that?Gotta be a bigger picture

2 Likes

I get where you are coming from, but I’m an old man and havevseen the March of time and events take place and Alex has fought his way into the mainstream despite the opposition. He has simply wanted to reach more and more wanted to hear his message. He became closer to mainstream because people want truth and this is exactly why the mainstream media is so loathed. The very truths that make Alex popular are the same truths we see the mainstream trying to sweep under the rug for their masters the elite.

2 Likes

Based on what information?

2 Likes