The reason the demons betrayed the elites

The ‘elite’ are mostly the bloodlines of these demons.

And alex jones has been placed by them.

That’s not the information I have at all, they aspire to improving themselves but are contaminated, hence you’ll find organ harvesting and genetic research is a top interest.

I’m staying out of the Alex Jones thing in general, but he’s not a bad starting point.

2 Likes

Doesn’t end at vlad the impaler. You can go back to alexander the great. And even before that.

And I am not using the image as a proof of what I am saying but you can look into it, simple google search will show you alot.

You think normal people will get to be in high positions of power and their own blood will get what??

Aren’t all these political puppets placed there?!?

Vlad did nothing wrong! :laughing:

That chart’s not very precise about things in some of those links, to be fair.

4 Likes

I thought so,

My point was,
The demons didn’t betray the real ‘elite’.
Bloodlines!

Well, all their bullshit is falling down around their ears, every day more and more of the politically-active and interested population has heard of them and is aware these things go on, and they are basically exposed, shivering, in the open - waiting for the axe to fall.

i would say they’re screwed, since operating in the shadows was their only real advantage.

3 Likes

None of that matters,
The end of kali yuga is now!

I believe it will all go the way the bible predicts till the stuff about the anti christ. Then the plans of the god of bible will fail.

You also have people like that goddess heralah and who knows who else?!?!? Working for what???

I just want chaos, all their plans to fail,
Such a chaos that they couldn’t hope to have their order come out of it.

Only then will humanity will be free.

For the new gods to rise,
The old one’s must die!

1 Like

Just google “Alex Jones products contaminated.” Alex Jones is a shill for Israel, who committed 9-11. I am NOT anti-semetic. I have jewish friends. I hate no one. Israel is controlled by the Rothschilds, who are illuminati, and want to enslave everyone. I am glad to see people here know something about this. One of the best web sites about this subject, and more specifically, the mk ultra mind control stuff, is “intheknow7’s blog” intheknow7.wordpress.com. It is extensive, very well researched and done. Lots of links at the side to other websites that expose the NWO.

1 Like

You can trace your own bloodline to some interesting stuff. I know poor people in the US that can trace back to Vlad as well.

It’s a matter of doing the research. Most all of us will find we are related to someone in history. Alot of people are related to Alexander the Great as well.

3 Likes

Yes alex jones, david icke, and many others are all shills.

I never said everyone of the bloodline will be in power (Even demigods have been disappointments). My point was, most people in real positions power are of some bloodline. That is the biggest (and most common) contributing factor in their success.

Alexander the great himself was called the son of zeus!

The elites aren’t that organized. The bloodlines have gone on too long, the world’s grown too complicated, they forgot why they want to be elites. Yes they are powerful, but yes it can turn on a dime, in ways never possible until recent years

To be fair, you could put just about any American white guy in the middle and it would be about as accurate.

3 Likes

Yeah they inbred too much and that’s why mother bore fresh offspring like me and my kin from the dragon mother herself.

1 Like

Well said! hail the great void chaos :dragon:!

2 Likes

@AdamThoth Sorry to throw off this thread, but…Was that a 40K reference at the end of your initial post?

2 Likes

Has the time already come?

2 Likes

I agree! I’m a normal American guy and my bloodline goes back to Solomon and Edward the 1st the Long shanks. Shanks meaning legs he was tall.

Yeah just look around, we are winning they are losing. Our power is more pure and our genes not degraded by continued inbreeding. It’s why everything works out for us and also they decided to molest and kill children rather than do the mission so… That’s why we went with Trump, they needed to be fired. But the Queen saw we were here and she jumped on our bandwagon. So we save the Queen!

2 Likes

But you have a princess already here :crown:

2 Likes

Yeah of course we do. :wink: but the Queen is a nice old lady so we keep her around.

2 Likes