The ramblings of the mad man from Michigan

Why as a weak person am I getting my strength tested?

Why as a unintelligent person is my intelligence being tested?

Why didn’t covid take me?

What have I done to deserve to still be here?

When will things get better?

How far must I fall to reach the bottom?

Why do I feel like I am special when the truth is I am human garbage?

I am a parasite. An infection to this world. The truth hurts almost as much as realizing that I will never be anything great.

I am spiralling out of control. Everything I touch turns to shit. Everyone in my life treats me like the piece of shit that I am.

Every time I try to change everything gets worse. I get worse. Fuck it I’m done trying to change anything anymore. I’m a shitty person. I’m a shitty sorcerer. I’m a shitty husband. I’m a shitty father. And if I had friends I would be a shitty friend.

I should change my name to piece of shit.

My whole life I have struggled with morality and ethics. My instincts or inclinations are considered to be wrong by society’s standards. I feel so alone. I hide my truest self from everyone. I feel like if I am true to myself I will end up in a mental hospital or worse.

What will happen to me if I continue to deny myself? What will happen if I free myself? I fear both outcomes.

I dream of letting everyone see the real me and the world excepting me for who I am.

Careful the crazy people can be more unpredictable around the holidays. We also like cookies!

Shhh who told you that you are crazy?

You did you nut job

Nut job is awfully offensive

Sorry

It’s ok next time use the term mentally abnormal

I’ll try to keep that in mind

So what is a beautifully abnormal mind like you doing here

Well if I had to guess I’d say coming close to getting yourself in trouble with the administrators

Shhh don’t mention them. If they see they will probably silence you

If I get silenced so do you, you mentally abnormal person we are the same person after all

No we’re not. You are very rude. I am polite.

I’m rude? Didn’t you call me a nut job earlier?