I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

@DarkestKnight They never were reluctant. A few decided to test me in various ways, but it seemed that they all want to be bound to my will.

3 Likes

Interesting. I thought you had mentioned that a few were reluctant. I apparently misunderstood.

I’m finding some reluctance in my 72 Challenge which is why I thought you had some as well, even though I’m not binding them as you are.

Thanks for answering :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could run some tests such as how much energy you can command at once without going past you limits without the ring and then a few days later trying again with the ring on.

2 Likes

My evocation of Eligos was probably the closest to reluctant: I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia! - #255 by Anziel_Merkaba

Gamigin just fucked with me a bit to make me work for it: I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia! - #82 by Anziel_Merkaba

4 Likes

Eh, channeling energies, I lose control of the energies before I actually hit my limit.

It’s kinda like grabbing a smooth wet rock and squeezing. The more energies I channel, the heavier the rock is and the harder I have to squeeze to hold onto it. And since the rock is slick from being wet, it slips from my hands, even though I could hold much heavier if it was dry.

3 Likes

Then the point you loose control is your limit and likely your built in safeguard to keep from overloading. See if that improves with the ring on.

2 Likes

Hey in case you’re deathly afraid of losing the ring i would stress that you have a psychic link to all of these spirits now, ring or no ring. the process gone through is very in depth communion and while wearing the ring i imagine that the connection will grow.

I’m not gonna lose the ring.

I never take it off.

4 Likes

Well good thats a cool ring. If i could teleport id steal it from you while you were sleeping

1 Like

Good luck getting it off without waking me up…

Also, not saying I would break the rules and do unblockable baneful workings against a forum member (even if it was justified) but…

3 Likes

Lol you gotta deal with a couple thousand legions to do baneful magick against me, maybe the ring would help, oh wait…hahaha

Got demons like casltevania out here my boy square up

Dude, I have a God Stone. It would allow me to nullify any defenses or natural protections with no effort on my part. I could literally blow away a person’s defenses with less effort than a wave of my little finger with this thing.

Don’t know what a “God Stone” is? It’s literally The All, in the palm of my hand.

4 Likes

My philosopher’s stone is just the tip of the iceberg homie pull up bruh

2 Likes

Once they’re all bound I feel like you’ll be able to erase half the universe if you snap your fingers.

4 Likes

“I am inevitable”

4 Likes

That could turn out very bad for you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So you must be in good with what one higher demon?

Since a couple thousands legions is generally the amount you see only one demon in the Goetia or such commanding when there are demons that have tens of thousands all to themselves. By those estimates that ring probably has command over more legions than you could ever imagine. :wink:

I just find the math funny is all.

3 Likes

In all seriousness have you made some type of legal provisions for that ring, not wishing anything bad on you of course but in the event you were no longer able to look after it due to old age etc or passing away have you got someone you trust to leave it to? Just a thought??

2 Likes

I would imagine using the ring over time will just cause you to be one with the energy. At some point it will just be a ring and you will be the vessel.

3 Likes