I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

I’d very much like that, thank you.

4 Likes

Just called up Purson.

Went quickly, went smoothly. He seemed almost like a businessman who’s company just went into a merger with another company. Very professional in how he handled it.

Here’s the ring.

5 Likes

Its blurry, I can see red, light blue encased in a darker blue. Wow :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Cool. I can’t even understand the energies I’m looking at when I try to look into the ring.

Just makes my brow buzz like an angry hornets’ nest. And makes me feel like I’m staring into a funny mirror like at the carnival, except it’s not a reflection.

4 Likes

I hope someone else here can help you with interpreting the colours depends if they see the same as me as well.

Is the mirror effect all around or just when you look at the ring?

2 Likes

Just when I look at the ring. It’s like space gets distorted when I try to scry into it.

3 Likes

I’m actually thinking, that when all is said and done, going through the Shemhamphorash and doing the same thing. Of course I’d change the methods as needed.

Actually, in the book, I’m putting the Goetic spirits’ sigils and stuff all on one page each, and the backs of each page is blank, so I could go down the Shemhamphorash angels and put them in the same book on the backs.

4 Likes

Yes I can see the same.

Wow well I wish you luck once again, would you bind them to the same ring or another one?

2 Likes

This is something that needs to be practiced just like any other skill and needs to become a focus for a period of time until you have learned and internalized. If you don’t have good resources for how to improve on this feel free to pm me and I can point you in the proper direction, this is something I focused on over magick for a while. If you can bind the 72 you can definitely do this.

5 Likes

Probably the same ring. Depending on how the energies would react obviously. I’ll do some divs for it after I finish the 72 of the Ars Goetia.

Yeah, I’m working on it and practicing it. Slowly piecing myself together so I’m no longer broken and all of that jazz.

5 Likes

Today I evoked Marax.

Went smoothly again. I think his energies were a little more lively than some of the previous evocations.

The ring feels like it got hit by lightning right now.

5 Likes

The ring has a nice tingly buzz coming off of it, like when you touch a plasma globe.

4 Likes

Called up Ipos.

Went well. He had a certain charisma that was refreshing to experience. He had a vibe like a car salesman, not one from a used car lot, but one who works at a proper new car dealership.

When he kissed the ring and filled it with his power, my hand automatically clenched into a semi-fist from the sheer power of the ring reacting and absorbing his power.

5 Likes

The was pretty easy to get right too, so that was a plus.

2 Likes

Very clear translucent energy now.

3 Likes

I just noticed, in the picture, the center where the pentagram is, it’s really dark, when it normally shines like the rest of the metal. Looking at the ring on my hand now, it has the shine, but in the picture it’s dark.

5 Likes

I see a dragon like figure bound and carved to a stone. Seems you’re successful.

2 Likes

How much raw energy do you think you could command with the ring at once? I am curious if it is amplifying your ability or just giving an arsenal but still limiting you by your old thresholds.

2 Likes

Not sure tbh. Theoretically I can command all of it at once, but I feel like that would make my entire arm seize up until I’m done channeling the energies.

Also, I don’t know the upper limit of my ability, seeing as I’ve taken to blending thaumaturgy and theurgy for planned workings (as above so below after all).

5 Likes

Have you noticed less reluctance on the part of the spirits as you progress?

2 Likes