The Power of Loving Saturn

Since the Antiquity, people fear/despite Saturn’s influences on the world: limits, obligations, society’s ethics…

As Anna Bellissima highlights it, you can’t escape from it.
So you better know the devil rather than fight it.

Take some time to meditate about those topics.
Welcome Saturn’s power within and around you.
Ask it to work for you rather than against you.

In the next days/weaks, don’t be sad when you witness decay, taxes, bills…

4 Likes

I think there’s maybe more to this, in that this fear is coming from an ancestral memory where Saturn caused physical disasters for t he Earth, and we have held on to that species trauma. There’s some data coming through in the books of Velikovsky and in the cave paintings and old documents about Saturn (there’s documentaries on gaia.com about it) being much closer to Earth.

If this is the case, that situation is no longer happening, there is longer any of this disastrous influence - as you can see if you walk out your front door - there is no boogeyman and nothing to fear.

So this becomes nothing but dogma.

5 Likes

By the way, in a month, April 14th is “tax day” in the US, which is the deadline for all Americans to submit personal income tax forms, no exceptions, and it’s the same day every year, so I’m afraid there’s no prize for that one, and most people have bills monthly, so… eh. This is not anything we didn’t know already. :slight_smile: :woman_shrugging:

After that, I would mention that neither she, nor you, get to tell me what to do. You can make polite suggestions, that’s fine, but don’t give me rude imperatives like “you’d better do x” because that’s just going to rub my enormous ego the wrong way and I’ll ignore you. Black mages be like that - know your audience. :smiley:

2 Likes

I actually had a very confusing (and wrong) tax notification in my mailbox the other day, with people at the tax office probably hoping for me simply paying that shit without questioning them. I called them -politely yet firmly- out on their shit and they took their last calculation back. But you really have to be in the know about what could have went wrong, they are certainly not telling you until you beat them with their own laws here :melting_face: It all cleared up, but having a huge ass additional payment notification in your disfavour in your mailbox looks really threatening on the first glance.

4 Likes