The Politics Of Dancing With King Asmodeus

This year I have been researching ways to streamline my “chaos” (well more like chaotic) skill set through other channels…

Throughout the years of trying to do direct manifesting through rituals (wiccan / hoodoo / angels - just not all at the same time) I have only successfully managed it once. The rest fell flat… So I lost faith in my ability to do any “conscious” controlled manifesting. Looking back that was most likely because I started off too "go big or go home”, when I should of started “small & not complicated”.

The one ritual I did succeed at was an absolute life changer - So I know such “rituals” are not the problem, I am!

I came across @DarkestKnight petition tutorial, which ticked all the boxes of where I feel I should start from (and it is fantastically written)

This is where I had to actually start concentrating to ask the question “What do I want?”….

I have spent over a year working on becoming the best version of myself I can be, & am continuing to do so. In turn I have found this confidence within me where I want to fully embrace the electricity of lust & attraction between two people - & have fun with it. I have had my issues with (unintentionally) manifesting a (I thought) “dream” guy (story in my previous post) but, if I was to direct my specific intent into the hands of a helper, all while not desperate / “lusting for results” this could work out well……

So, I wrote my first ever petition - to King Asmodeus.

I was drawn to him the instant I knew what I wanted my petition to be about. And while I was grabbing a pen + paper from my cupboard I lifted my tarot box deck out of the way awkwardly, and all the cards fell out face down. Apart from one - It was the “king of swords”. I do not know if that was just a coincidence but I took it as a good sign to go ahead…

I was very much in the moment throughout the whole process, the same kind of “in the moment” I get into when I am doing my (inadvertent) chaos magic. I read the petition out to him how I would speak to a king, with respectfulness & confidence. For it is an honour to converse with a king. And I treated it as so. I asked for the timeline to be “within a month”.

Me being the fussy type when it comes to guys + what I find attractive (& still a bit spooked from my last experience) I have gone for a specific target. Me and the target have had “fun” in the past, we left it a bit on “grumpy” terms, but we still have each others numbers. So my petition was along the lines of having said target start lusting for me again to the point where he wants to see me…. And if that happens, well, it’s game on.

I will update this post if things do transpire forward. But for now I will continue my self care, with a sense of knowing I am getting ready to go on a hot date. At some point…

8 Likes