The petition method...but with 30 demons

For the record, i know how nuts this sounds. Especially since my only “experience” with the goetia is a failed petition.

But, you know what they say about desperate times…

If its any comfort to anyone, i did a tarot reading that turned up the seven of swords and the nine of cups. So, i am hoping for at least some good results.

But, before i start, i was wondering if anyone had any tips, if anyone could tell me what i can expect, if there are any "do/do not do"s i should be aware of.

Only one demon was called upon in my first petition, and i feel like i may not have attacked all angles enough. For this one, i went through the DoM list, and picked out literally everything i could use.

Pretty much anything from you guys is welcome, even just random thoughts on the matter. Id love to hear what you have to say, even if youre just gonna call me a dumbass, in which case, fair enough.

I’m confused. What exactly are you trying to do. Did I read correctly your trying to attack angels via demonic petition? Is this your intention?

Ahh no, not angels.
I have three targets but they are all human non-practioners.
I have no beef with angels, in fact, i am technically relying on them.

1 Like

I think 30ish petitions is kind of alot tbh. I’d work with maybe five or six different entities and give each of them a task that supports your overall goal if it was me.

1 Like

Yeah, ny original thought was to pick out just a few of them, but i figured “what the hell, me and THIS army”.
At the risk of asking dumb questions with obvious answers, is there any reason why calling upon too many spirits may be counterproductive? What even defines “too many”?

1 Like

Well you may have trouble remembering whocj spirit to reward for what is one potential problem. It might be difficult to identify which spirits actually were good performers.

I don’t know bro. It’s really up to you. If you want to try it this way I see no reason you can’t but I personally don’t expect that piling on spirits and wishing into the wind will do much to help your cause. Just my opinion my friend.

3 Likes

Thats a fair opinion to have, and honestly you may be right. Thats why i thought id get as many opinions as possible before diving in. Thank you.

1 Like

I do wish you success though and if anything it will be a valuable learning experience.

2 Likes

Magick is not all-powerful. It can be tempting to think that calling on all the spirits you can is somehow going to force the situation to happen, but often times it is not so. Each Goetia Demon already has thousands of other spirits under their command, they can do what you ask of them. But, like I said, magick is not all powerful. When you ask a Demon or any spirit to kill someone in the span of a day or a few weeks for example, then often times you are asking for the impossible to occur, unless they already live extremely dangerously and are extremely reckless individuals.

The spirits can bring you what you desire, but they are not all powerful. They need time to bring the situation about. So contemplate on the fact that magick works, and calling on one spirit is enough for that reason. But they need time to bring the situation about, they need to act intelligently and with skill to change what is in their power. So, ask them, then leave them to do their thing. Do this by trusting them and getting on with your own life.

3 Likes

I dont think i would go as far as killing anyone.
Not yet at least.
The reason i am somewhat hopeful that this will work is because this is pretty much only work on the “intangible”, on the minds and hearts of these three targets. No physical matter really needs to be moved, which i think will make this easier.
My main reason for calling upon so many spirits is because i “broke down” the task into several components, and there are quite a few of them. This situation goes far beyond, for example, a simple lust spell, which is what pushed me towards such a multi faceted approach.
Is it uncommon to do this? I was under the impression that working step by the norm, but now i have a few doubts.

3 Likes

Calling on 30 Demons in one go is uncommon, but no doubt it has been done before. But working with many different Demons separately is quite normal. Although the quantity here is quite intense. Some time ago I was trying to do something very similar, by aiming magick at various different components of the situation, but in the end I realized the amount I was planning to do was more than what was necessary.

So, I dropped what I felt wasn’t needed, and simply went with what I did, and with a bit of patience it sure had its effect.

2 Likes

If you dont mind me asking, how long did it take until you saw any results?

1 Like

Well, for one of the workings, immediately. Literally. Then things continued to occur over time. For that case, it is because things were already close to happening.

For another situation, things also happened swiftly over the span of a few weeks and my situation improved vastly from what it looked like just a while before

2 Likes

@Dankquanicus that was very well illustrated. Very good break down my friend.

1 Like

Those are some pretty solid results. If i get even half that much success then i will consider my plan a win.

2 Likes

I can’t say I’ve ever really waited months for something to come about, except for long term wealth workings and particularly difficult love situations. It depends on the overall resistance, and how far away you are from what you want. Patience is something you should cultivate when it comes to magick. If you become frustrated, well that is part of the journey so be accepting of that as well. Obsessing over magick tends to weaken it, but within it can be a valuable lesson itself.

2 Likes

Yes that’s really true @Dankquanicus.

1 Like

I see, that is some quality advice right there. Is there anything i can do while i wait to “help”, or is complete non interference all that i should focus on?

2 Likes

Your own mundane efforts into the situation can also help a lot, and in most cases are optimal, as your efforts will usually be blessed by the spirit you called on. In many cases, your own efforts are vital if you must do something to bring the situation about. Although, it is not as vital to put in mundane effort as some claim, and I’ve also gotten plenty of results without putting in effort. But if you can put in mundane effort, then do so, and if not, then you can simply leave it to the spirits.

2 Likes

Relying on so many external energies to perform a task can turn things a little unpredictable and lead to unwanted results.

5 Likes