The petition...make sure it's right

When you do a ritual to Hekate to cleanse your house of All spirits that don’t need to be there ,make certain it is what you want .
3 months ago i did a cleansing ritual and forgot that my ouija board was in the house which has the spirit of an early 20th century dancer called Annie attached to it and everytime i used the board she came out to play which was great .
Unfortunately i forgot or rather didn’t compute the ramifications of not telling Hekate to leave her alone
And went to use the board the other day and discovered she was no longer there
I asked Hekate if it was her that had removed her and she said yes
And when i asked if we could get her back she said no
So as in bedazzled be careful what you wish for sometimes there is no going back :persevere:

1 Like

Aw, sorry for your loss, that’s sad. I’m sure Annie is fine wherever Hekate helped her go, she probably meant it for the best. :slight_smile:

Sorry bro, but being very respectful with your loss, could I ask what ritual you did with Hecate.???

1 Like

It was the ritual from the book by JasonMiller protection and reversal magick
What was interesting about the whole thing was that there was some negativity about the household so my wife asked me to do a cleansing ritual so i chose this one, but one evening i was sitting quietly drawing the sigil and contemplating the ritual when my wife called me and said
Wow come and smell this perfume its beautiful so i walked over and she was right
But it wasn’t her perfume , so generally i am not able to see or hear spirits i went to get my trusty pendulum and imediately asked if there was a spirit present. The pendulum was very exaggerated in it’s movements and yes no answers were instant there was a total of 5 people 4 of which were nice and one who was a guy and a complete bastard the 4 nice ones wanted to move on but the complete bastard wanted to stay
So i did ask them how they felt about me doing a satanic ritual to help them on the way and they jumped at the chance
Slightly ironic they were from the 1890, so they would most likely have been christians but they were very happy
I called on Satan to help them and did the necessary and within seconds they had gone
I finished the sigil and the next day at the appropriate hour i did the ritual to Hekate
And she must have got rid of the guy because since then it has been very peaceful no arguments, and everything happy :blush:
Happy magick

1 Like

Thanks Mulberry the ouija board came from a haunted house in Gloucester uk with a picture of annie and a couple of her small personal items,
I was bothered as to whether she was there willingly or she had been force or coerced there so i asked her. She said she was very happy where she was and no problem :blush: and that is why i am feeling slightly guilty although i, like you feel that Hekate will have put her somewhere better

I am not sure if you’'ve tried this but you can try evoking her/calling out for her. Say her name and say “come to me”

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thanks for that I would, except evoking is a bit above my magickal capabilities one day maybe
For now i am relying on Hekate having completed a good job well done