The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

My gosh, I’ve seen a sort like situation with my manager. Terrible. Hope you get through it!
Please take care. Warm blessings friend!

1 Like

@anon72564005
Love that song! Best wishes, and I know you will pull through this. I have been going through some crap myself. Listening to songs like that and meditation helps me through. Also just remember as long as you are alive, you have a chance to persevere and fight to manifest what you want in this world and in your life. Perhaps things happened this way to remove a certain person from your life so you can reach your goals in this lifetime. Perhaps it is something that needed to happen so you can both grow together once it’s all said and done.

Keep your head up brother.

1 Like

Gritting my teeth.

Every day is getting harder.

Crying everyday.

Betrayed, kicked to the curb like garbage, kids in foster care, living in a crack alley motel.

Having to put on this fake, brave face when I’m actually terrified.

When the words “We are so proud of you!” Seem less like praise and more like a veiled insult.

I’m tired.

5 Likes

Hey everyone, i just wanted to say that i hope that everybodys doing great and well, its been crazy the last month and I hope that everyone of you guys are doing amazing as of late, and i wanted to say this thread is for ranting to, if you have something you want to get off your chest you can post it here. i love everyone you you guys and wish for nothing less of happiness for all of you.

2 Likes

@anon72564005, I hope you hanging in there. How are you bro at this moment?

2 Likes

I tried to commit suicide as well it’s a lonely road

1 Like

Dear @William_bey, the lonely road I can understand. But your life is so much worth and we connect with certain people so we can make the lonely world less lonely.

How are you now?

3 Likes

There’s a couple of people on here asking how I’m doing.

I’m fine.40705528_1168482063303670_6601042477431478495_n

I’m perfectly fine.

3 Likes

For times like this @anon72564005

3 Likes

Ian doing good brother thank you for caring ,Ian greatfull for what I’ve been through in my life bad and the good ,my life is starting to brighten when started doing magic again love demon father lucifer king piamon king belial and king clauneck, I thank the source and all living existence , it seems to me that people are so judgemental about other people’s belief when started this journey self left hand path , I’ve come to realize the this is my passion my euphoria I loved this from the bottom of my heart ,well I appreciate you for taking the time to go out of your way ,and speaking with me brother, problay mean as much it mean to me ,than to you ,but thanks peace blessing on to you

3 Likes

I work as a CNA. I started my first job with this certification about 5 months ago. There’s death everywhere. I’m getting used to it to an extent but secretly I constantly worry about residents I’m close to passing away.

1 Like

That song helped, honestly, thank you.

2 Likes

@anon72564005
Glad to hear it. It has helped me many a time. Here’s another just in case… Works a bit differently. But so good, imo.

1 Like

My question of your well being is meant genuine. I have seen enough shit in my life and I hope I can help people in getting their sparkle back. Yes, we have very dark times but if we fight, this can change for the better.

@Jilaiya94, they are passing away but they are still with you and very proud of what you’ve managed in life. What you do is take control, learn and work with your new skills. Talk to the ones you love that passed away and you will hear them see them in dreams. Keep taking control in study and in work and you will gain a full filed live. Take care

3 Likes

I’m very glad to hear the positive things too. What you’ve posted will hopefully trigger other people to start the fight and get their sparkle back. I’m glad you got there where you are now brother and see new opportunities of life because they are there. I will come back on your PM. Take care

2 Likes

@Borgy you’re right. Thank u :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know you care, I’m just in a very bad place.

I’m literally living hour to hour.

I’m on the edge.

Crying, screaming, trying to avoid the blades as we are old friends.

I want this nightmare to fucking end. I want to be genuinely happy and not wear a mask.

My thoughts keep getting darker by the day, after I get the kids back, I’m gonna see about getting help, but if i show that i need help for being suicidal, I’ll never get the kids back.

I still have some hope, but I am fighting hard for it.

6 Likes

Hi.

1 Like

I wanted to know what happened next so I didn’t go thru with it.