The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

Hey so this came through from my envoy (hope u havent left yet!)

People attempting to physically kill the 3d body are actually going through ego death but they confuse it to physically die. It is extremely painful because the ego and its various personas will scream and kick and literally torture you, those strong fuckers, and your evolved self knows to starve them by denying them your physical body to use. But your ascended form also needs your body, or A body… So it hopes the ego(s) will die or at least weaken and that your physical body stays intact.

I’m not checking out, least not today.

I’m looking at this shit as Narcotics Anonymous does relapse.

If you get in bad shape, just live day by day, if you can’t do day by day, do hour by hour, if you can’t do it hour by hour, do minute by minute. Anybody could do anything for a minute.

Like I said earlier, suicide and I are old best friends. The ultimate abusive relationship if you will.

I want to check one or two things on my phone, and then I’m going to go to sleep, and maybe, when I wake up, all this shit will just be a horrible nightmare.

5 Likes

2b696b55a8c6f1d712a145256fdcf66b025e1b8c_1_457x500

8 Likes

love is becoming pain
i am full of doubts,theres 2 years that i loved her i know she is too,but fuck my life i am full doubts i cant do it but i know i can do it,i am confused about my powers,i am crying inside and everyday i feel my ego dying so fucking to express my self,i just want her nothing esle,

1 Like

and a thing that makes feel bad its becuase i never felt love or happiness in my life i am trying to keep positve but i cant hide from my darkness,i feel like i lost all my emotions,and i am just a soul looking for some warm love…

and i think my biggest weakness is on love matters,everytime that i think of love i feel like dying,i die at nights and get born on mornings just to die at nights

1 Like

I don’t know about you, brother, but I think I’m pretty much done with relationships for a while.

If I was you, I’d stick to hookups, and wear a condom, something tells me that would be more fulfilling in the long run.

At least whenever you have a fight with your hook up, it doesn’t wind up in divorce court, they just block you on Tinder.

5 Likes

i dont really want to fuck,i just need to feel some emotions back,i know she is soul mate and i have to fight my thoughts and blockages

2 Likes

Well although I’m quite positive. My love life is a mess too. I mostly meet a girl and when it gets serious something happens. Till I learned to love myself and say well if this doesn’t work than I will concentrate on what is important to me. So now I’m a bit like @anon72564005 says. Don’t pay attention anymore and when it comes it comes.

2 Likes

thank you guys for helping,it really means a lot

1 Like

And in positive I still think there is a soul mate. If it’s not here it is where I’m going after life.

2 Likes

In Lucid dreaming I sometimes still get the feeling of being in love with someone, which I had when I was a teenager. Very nice feeling. But I feel like I have an higher goal and beside that i’m a high sensitive person. So I cannot cope with a dominant person.

2 Likes

Sadly, I can relate. Lets just say, I have “one who got away” too. Love is such a stupid thing, it makes you insane until you catch yourself one day thinking “the fuck Im even doing right now”. And then you snap out of it. And then the cycle continues. Thats why self discipline is so important and I really hope that Ive finally managed to rise above the cycle.

If worse comes to pass, I hope you rise above it too brother.

2 Likes

thank you means a lot brother.
i honestly dont want give up on love

2 Likes

Then dont. But dont let love for someone else define you. Thats a huge pitfall for a lot of people, I know it was for me. You try to find a person who would complete you, because you feel like something is missing in yourself and thats when madness ensues. You think youre chasing after your soul mate, when in fact you are chasing your soul. Some of the times the person is not even what you think they are, because you are more in love with the idea of that person, thats in your head, rather than the actual person.
What Im trying to say is love can be dangerous to someone who doesnt know who he is and it sucks. But hey, youre in this forum and there is nothing better to help you figure yourself out than spiritual alchemy, so I guess there is that silver lining.

3 Likes

Get us succubus, they’re loyal, completely loyal, you never have to worry about them running off.

My succubus is literally been there this entire time, she’s still there for me, she’s not just a sex object, she’s a companion, and I know that she’s there for me anytime I need her, all I have to do is call.

5 Likes

awesome thank you for the explaination

2 Likes

Hey guys i just wanted to say that i hope everyone is doing amazing and building the life they want, i really love everyone on here and hope for nothing but the best from each and every one of you guys.
also i wanted to bump the thread.

5 Likes

Hey everyone,

This thread could help you write down your problems and give it to the Angels or Daemons you’re working with. I gave a financial example, but of course they can assist with everything:

3 Likes

@Borgy Very handy guide my man thank you very much! :grin::heart:

2 Likes