The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

Dear @killua,

Every person learns, every person makes mistakes. Try to see the positive side about that. Possitive affirmations get that spark back, that light you need to regain energy. What is your magikcal path? LHP or RHP or both.

You need to love yourself first and get you on top of he list. Then you attract other people. People who love you and care.

The reaction of his family is not woth your attention. It’s crap and if he said that, than he is crap.

2 Likes

Both true and feels like a bit of an understatement at the moment. I feel like I’ve being dragged to the bottom of an abyss with the pressure trying to crush me, the only thing getting me going is the ones rooting for my success and the fact that this’ll pass.

I think that’s something everyone needs to remember: It’s temporary.

And I want to share this:

7 Likes

Just updating everyone to let you all know that I’m ok… I think the depression is passing. I have begun eating regularly again. I am only suffering this hard because I’m in pretty bad debt and I have no help with it but myself. I’m very broke constantly and I do wish that the money to pay it off would just fall in my lap, but I know it’s not that easy. I’m going to keep working. I should be happy for the things I can do. Like, Im getting a lot better at seeing auras already. And vampiring energy from people is easier than I thought… I even diffused a few fights that would have otherwise been bad without the vampirism…

Everything will get better, I know it… Its just rough seeing everything you worked for (money wise and credit wise) going downhill…

7 Likes

Very good to hear. Set your intend/wish on solving this. Then it will be solved. Someone who doesn’t give up comes out stronger. Time will change

4 Likes

Thanks for the update. Glad you are doing better!

4 Likes

I’ve been gone from this thread for a bit. But I wanted to drop in real quick and tell you guys that I love all of you from the bottom of my little, vacant, black heart.

If you are in crisis, don’t think it is weak to ask for help. Be strong and contact us, or one of the myriad resources above.

If you think no one loves you, that you are somehow weak and worthless, understand this.

I am your brother, and I love you.

6 Likes

We’ve been trying to work on things which went really well, but he removed me for no reason that i’m aware of… i believe he has bipolar disorder so i’m not really sure if that was just a episode or not. But i do agree with you, i dont want to believe he’s a bad person, but i mean actions speak louder than words so.

Thank you @anon72564005 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much Borgy, i realize that i lack a lot of self confidence and love. I’m trying to meditate and saying affirmations to boost my confidence, hopefully i am able to overcome these negative vibes. :slight_smile: i am feeling a lot better this morning and just hoping for the best

3 Likes

Yes, exactly. Sometimes it’s best to simply ignore the person’s words and read their actions and interactions. I know you want to hold onto this person, but I think even you realize it’s in your best interest to move on.

1 Like

thank you for your help and confidence boost i really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re very welcome. I know you’ll drop this dead weight and be who you are meant to be. :hugs:

1 Like

Well that’s good to hear. And yes negativity is just another trigger for our self confidence. But remember it’s their weakness, not yours. That you tell your problem here to other people and ask for advise makes you the strong one. You care, that makes you a good person :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m just bumping the thread, i can’t upload a pic because I’m on mobile at the moment so i thought I’d tell a joke, and since it almost halloween,

-I heard you where looking for puns,
Well I’m a Pun-King!-

Haha get it? Pumpkin, Pun-King…
Anyways i just wanted to say you’re all doing great and we all care for you, and don’t hesitate to ask if you need it you’re never a bother.

4 Likes

Came here just for this kind of healing. I can’t pm just yet but so much gratitude for this!

1 Like

Hi @Sanguinecain,

Are you searching for a healing ritual?

I am open to a healing ritual

1 Like

Been a rough few weeks for me.

I’m still alive and available to talk if needed.

Stay strong. I’m in a bad place right now, too, and that gun barrel has looked awfully tasty, but I am a survivor, and I won’t take the easy way out.

I will see this through, and I am available if you need someone.

I love you.

4 Likes

Dear @anon72564005, I did read what you’ve been through. Is there an end in sight?
Please remember one thing in this life we can come in situations so far from who we are, but we need to climb out of it. Please climb out of it bro. And my PM is always there if you need a talk. Please take care!

Been rough. I don’t want to publish what she’s done to me.

Court is on Monday.

Next visit is Tuesday.