The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

I was thinking of a badass burning outside but I understand.

1 Like

He is a busy Lord :wink:. So indeed he can go for a couple of days and connect again. Good to hear from you @Kaya

3 Likes

Ya something big is happening for sure, we just got to push though it and wait lol, you keep your spirits up to

3 Likes

Little blood could go a long way…the other body fluid I won’t mention

Kind words are easiest gift and some couldn’t deliver even that.
Who has a habit of giving just keeps on giving :wink:

2 Likes

Ok- I think I misunderstood.

I was under the impression that she was burning the gift from/to her boyfriend because she was like done with him and his negativity.

1 Like

In that case, don’t burn- just throw it away and say a prayer over it.

4 Likes

I’m going through a really tough time as well. It’s like a situation long in the making finally culminated recently. But it is also a pathway to a new stage in my life. One where things can be so much better. It feels like shit, but being able to manage the emotions (and sometimes letting them out), has led me to a place of empowerment. Well, I’m still working on that part, but the goal is visible. :sweat::persevere:

2 Likes

You keep working though it know im and all of us are here for you

1 Like

I kind of have to rant so i’m going to do so while also bumping this thread up.

i feel like a failure. I feel like nothing i do is right, and even when i do nothing at all i seem to somehow fuck up all my progress. My current situation with my ex was going amazing until today where he had blocked me for no reason at all and will not speak to me. I’m too drained to do any magick, i feel like if i even went to start an evokation that i would just ball my eyes out and lay on the ground. I’m feeling defeated. i don’t see a reason why i should stay alive because all it is, is suffering. Why must i suffer for no reason at all when no matter what i cast, what i do in my real life to improve i fall down this black hole and constantly just fck everything up. My exes father told me to “pull the trigger” (as in kill myself) after a friend called and asked if my ex could speak to me… he told me to die… the person i loves own father told me to pull the fucking trigger

2 Likes

Sounds like if you cut off all ties with your ex and his family, you’d be a whole lot happier…

2 Likes

I’ve gone a long time without speaking to him and i was miserable. Although things aren’t perfect, i believe we can overcome this. I’m trying my best because this is what i truly want in my heart, although i don’t know if this is right or if i’m making a mistake. I want to do everything i can.

His father told you to “pull the trigger”. I’m assuming your ex didn’t apologize for his parent’s behavior, nor console you or anything. Why are you fighting so hard for someone that doesn’t deserve you?

His parents have always hated me, and i don’t actually think he knows i haven’t spoken to him at all.

As romantics, we tend to want to follow our heart and chase after ideals rather than people. Perhaps this is what your heart wants, but you can’t let it direct your life. You also have a head. Head and heart must work together. If a relationship makes you feel worthless, it’s not worth fighting for.

2 Likes

you are right… but of course i still am determined, because we aren’t together he doesn’t have to do things that i may want him to and stuff so it’s quite difficult rn

He may not have certain obligations not being with you rn, but that doesn’t excuse him treating you like crap or giving you the silent treatment while you want to work things out. Has he said he wants to get back together with you, or is this something that you just want regardless of how things are between you at the moment?

1 Like

For chocolate, be careful not to bury it anywhere a dog could dig it up, they can dig like little mechas when they smell something good, wolf it down before their poor human can stop them, and chocolate can kill dogs.

4 Likes

Very true. I didn’t think of that, as I do not currently have any pets.

Excellent point.

3 Likes

Well i thought about that too. I have been at the same stage. It seems that there must be a change so i hope it’s for the better. Keep holding on and set your intend on what could be better. Focus with possitive thoughts on that and take care @veneficus

1 Like