The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

I’d rather live eternally instead of dying at my will no matter what awaits me after I die(imagine all the knowledge someone could get by living like that).
Somehow I keep myself occupied by a thought there has to be some work done(good or bad) before we all move on.
Meaningless life = suicidal thoughts

2 Likes

The meaning of life is that it has no meaning. That is the beauty in free will. Life is what you make of it. Bend reality to your will; create the world you want to live in, literally. Being nihilistic about it does not serve you. Break through that limited thinking and become the master of your domain, dawg.

4 Likes

Ah but, you see, there is a reason why so many spirits decided to return to this plane and for them, apparently, its not pathetic at all. Finding a goal in your current life isn’t a weakness, its why you came here for.

5 Likes

I think the best way to look at it is why in the world are we incarnating in the first place. I believe that is specific to the individual, but every human has the potential to find that out for their self. Once that reason is found, even when facing suicidal thoughts, it becomes a bit easier to keep up the good fight and survive until one can thrive. There’s a reason why just being born human gives us so much potential and the ability to work with such powerful allies. Dying just takes away your power and potential. The answer isn’t to die, but to make your life worth living.

And I say that, still struggling… I’m not saying it’s easy.

2 Likes

I need somebodies help immediately please… things were going great… my boyfriend got a job first time in 3 years… I go to work for a few hours… he and our roommate (his friend) are alone. Huge fight between them over my boyfriends anxiety. Boyfriend is quitting job because he doesnt want to work with roommate. Everything is bad.

I was suddenly getting g my phone blown up about it really hard while I was exceedingly horrifyingly busy with customers at my job today. It’s so bad. I’m never going to pay off what i need to. Things are terrible… i have tried before and i can feel it now… I’m going go try something tonight… I know I am. I’m scared. I just wanted help paying the bills… we’re in so much debt… now it’s back to square one and worse because he’s being so negative… I’ve been crying all day. I dont want to say goodbye when I’ve finally started learning magick properly. I want my life to be good and debt to be gone. We’ve been broke for so long… please I need somebodies help with anything… I’m really scared…

3 Likes

Hey mija, i know its hard but you need to push through, please call emergency services if you feel you’ll do anything irrational after you are done reading this throw away any pills that will be fatal if taken in high amounts and get rid of any sharp objects. I know how you feel and know that things will get 100% better if you push on. I want you to pm me and ask for my number so we can talk and ill text you every hour to see if you’re ok, if you don’t respond ill call emergency services for you. Ill try to help you the best to my abilities, i mean all of them you mean a lot to this family and to me please talk about it, it will get better

2 Likes

@Kassapu @anon72564005 @chi
These are all amazing people that care about you, please contact one of them

2 Likes

Babe, i’m always open for a chat. I messaged you, ok?

3 Likes

Take some deep breaths. Breath from the belly, relax your shoulders. Once you’ve done this let me know :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m taking meds and seeking therapy and am going to groups I have resources in case I become homeless and government money EBT so I think I am fine I am also starting my journey into light RHP magick so it may help me out of this darkness and depression…

1 Like

That’s great! Keep up the good work, and remember we’re here for you

2 Likes

Hi @Kaya,

First how are you?

I see that the other options are already mentioned. Do you still work with Lucifer?
Try to pray to him or do an evocation. For help about your worries. He can change situations.
Yes you have do your part to but he can assist and even change things for you.

What people may say he is still the light. He is still divine and he is still an Archangel a real leader. Let him shine his light upon you.

Take care, if you need tips. just ask.

2 Likes

I am doing a bit better today. First time I ate in 48 hours… if I am given space when I get home I will likely set up my altar to him and evoke him. I think the depression made a break to my co tact with him that needs to he reastablished… I havent felt his presence in a couple days.

It is also time for me to get rid of his gift that I gave him. Do I bury it or throw it in the trash? It’s a bowl of chocolates.

4 Likes

Personally, I’d burn the gift and let your feelings burn with it.

1 Like

For the past few days members of BALG have been experiencing bad days in their lives…at least those who I’ve been checking and seeing their posts…some might say it is coincidence but there are no coincidences for me.

2 Likes

Yes! I’ve noticed that to, so i looked to the charts for reasons, and low and behold the heavens are acting against us,lol, but itll go back to normal soon

But chocolat could be messy. You can choose the elements: water, earth, fire. Because i live in apartment i dispose it like i would dispose my food.

The offer is already extracted

1 Like

You keep up the good spirit of yours and we all have our ups and downs.
There was a topic the other day when someone mention there was a shift in the force(so to say) and some members couldn’t get a contact with Lucifer…busy guy

1 Like

Yeah could be time of the year too. I’m experiencing the same in my life.

2 Likes

I would bury it, and give a short prayer of thanks to the spirit as you do so. That is how I dispose of my offerings.

4 Likes