The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

Hey guys, no matter what there are people out there for you and love you and that empty awful grinding feeling in your heart is ok, instead of drowning it out fill it with something, listen to music, make art, go outside, make that feeling go away because you do matter and your family will come to you someday its all a matter of waiting, until then fill your hearts.

Hey y’all, i know i havent been active on here as much as i should but i wanted to say that i love you all and that in my eyes you are always somebody

1 Like

A picture of a beautiful succubus to bump.

3 Likes

emotional pain& loneliness

fuck…where can i start???

there is so many things that can cause me chest pain even seeing couples,happiness,love can trigger me becuase i never got those feelings and things in my life and i am like jealous but in the sense of desperation,i feel like i am damned and my whole life was a living hell
each time i see one of those triggers i begin to breath ubnormaly and deep and it makes me feel weird and feel pain and cry,i feel like i sit on a back sit in front of love,light and i am behind it in darkness and pain
i have soooo many emotions that i cant even express i tried many times but not full success
so many intense emotions that i got numb and emotionless both drowed in emotions
i have not expirienced any other emotion in my heart expect pain and pain
i smile and i laugh but these are fake…smiling its just an unemotional habit
fuck when i see friends and couples it only makes feel sorry for myself and feel pain becuase i never got those so much pain that i cant even breath i used to have an unbelieveble rage and anger but it as treated with drugs and meditication
i tried many times to killmyself and cut myself but i stopped i used to cut and punch my self on anger and rage
and sometimes i feel horrible for myself too when i see the triggers
i have been in those emotional pain for years and still do and i want to change and fix it but i cant
i have so many stuff to talk about but emotions make me emotionaly and mentally exhausted
i just want to feel love or something esle
my thirst and starve for love is painfful i never felt or had the chance to do it makes me cry and shed tears i as i write about this
each time that i put my hand into my chest it feels cold and dead

1 Like

Dude, i gave up on men because they are too clingy, i gave up on women because they are conniving.

This path is a lonely path, if you find a partner that will walk into the abyss with you, then cool. But we are a lonely group.

Let your despair be your strength, let your sadness transmute into rage. Let your rage bring forth new ideas, new rituals, and move away from the idea of love for mortals.

8 Likes

:sob::sob: you’re too sweet

1 Like

Thank you for advice man

1 Like

Thank you i try :blush:

1 Like

Beautiful as always Sico

1 Like

Dont worry hun you will get through it, i believe in you

2 Likes

aww thank you means a lot <3

1 Like

Hey guy, Happy Yule! i wanted to say that i wish you all luck on the work that you will be doing for the rest of the year and that i love you all and who you are, be yourselves and Happy Yule!

Love and Ambition, Florry

1 Like

I’m always down to talk about music, the occult, or art.
So if anyone needs that hmu.

1 Like

Hey everybody, i hope you ventures on Yule went well, and hope you all a Merry Christmas, i know a lot of you might not celebrate it but i hope you all have fun none the less, Love you All.

4 Likes

Hello everybody, this year has been hard but i think that we should hit it off to a great start by wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! I honestly Love every one of you.

3 Likes

Awwwwww. I love you too :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you, im just trying to spread the “Good Vibes” haha guess i havent droped that from my hippy days lol

2 Likes

Well ty♥️♥️

FB_IMG_1512709095042

Good advice to bump.

5 Likes

A nice picture to help bump the thread

1 Like