The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

thank you means a lot brother.
i honestly dont want give up on love

2 Likes

Then dont. But dont let love for someone else define you. Thats a huge pitfall for a lot of people, I know it was for me. You try to find a person who would complete you, because you feel like something is missing in yourself and thats when madness ensues. You think youre chasing after your soul mate, when in fact you are chasing your soul. Some of the times the person is not even what you think they are, because you are more in love with the idea of that person, thats in your head, rather than the actual person.
What Im trying to say is love can be dangerous to someone who doesnt know who he is and it sucks. But hey, youre in this forum and there is nothing better to help you figure yourself out than spiritual alchemy, so I guess there is that silver lining.

3 Likes

Get us succubus, they’re loyal, completely loyal, you never have to worry about them running off.

My succubus is literally been there this entire time, she’s still there for me, she’s not just a sex object, she’s a companion, and I know that she’s there for me anytime I need her, all I have to do is call.

5 Likes

awesome thank you for the explaination

2 Likes

Hey guys i just wanted to say that i hope everyone is doing amazing and building the life they want, i really love everyone on here and hope for nothing but the best from each and every one of you guys.
also i wanted to bump the thread.

5 Likes

Hey everyone,

This thread could help you write down your problems and give it to the Angels or Daemons you’re working with. I gave a financial example, but of course they can assist with everything:

3 Likes

@Borgy Very handy guide my man thank you very much! :grin::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks very much for your feedback. Highly appreciated.

I guess I’m just looking to vent.

The past few weeks have been really stressful for me.
A girl I was interested in finally pulled the last straw but actually cutting her out is proving to be difficult to say the least. The next day I was let go from a band I’d been working with. Things seemed to be fine for a day, and then a “friend” came up from downstate and kinda used and tricked me for a place to stay for three days when I was initially under the assumption that he had all of his ducks in a row, and in fact did not and used my pity against me so he didn’t have to find somewhere else to sleep, on top of him choosing to come up here without money to eat which meant my roommate and I fed him. My roommate is upset with me for inviting him over for three days when in reality I gave him one evening and one night and he took the rest without warning or without asking. Now I get to go home and deal with my roommate’s attitude because he thought he had to play babysitter while I was at work, when really he could have asked him to bugger off at any time. Woo.
Work is alright, I guess. But I’m at this job site alone, basically running it myself keeping it organized and on schedule for my company. It’s both boring/lonely and a bit stressful.
I’m lonely. I’m tired. I’m super stressed out. My body hurts, my mind is exhausted, and I’m full of anxiety. I’m going out of town for work for a day or two, but to yet another job site where I’m going to be alone, in a town where I know nobody. I’m dying for social interaction but so tired I can’t barely find the energy to do things I NEED to do let alone what I want. If I keep taking days off for rest, I’ll surely be reprimanded and my jobsite will fall behind again. It’s just been too many heavy endings and stressful events and I’m having a difficult time dragging myself out of bed. I get home and have zero motivation. Coffee doesn’t even do anything for me at this point. I could really use a nap.

3 Likes

Hey man, Ive been in similar shoes not that long ago, so I can guess how shitty things must feel right about now. These are some temporary challenges and challenges build character, so try to weather the storm. I know its a cliche advice, but it cliche for a reason. Also, try to push back against your circumstances, this might be an opportunity to exercise your will.

If you need someone to talk to, shoot me a PM.

2 Likes

I need to just grow a pair and stop letting people use me and keep me around at their convenience. Tired of being used as peoples doormat but equally unwilling to hurt anyones feelings, always looking for the peaceful solution to everything.

5 Likes

Youre not here to please anyone but yourself. Set up boundaries and stick with them. Peaceful solutions must be earned by other people and more often then not, people will push you as far as you let them. So resist all the bullshit thats thrown at you and put your needs before others.

4 Likes

Baby sleeping to bump the topic.

4 Likes

Lol I have been depressed recently it’s good to see her sleeping all calmly on her daddy’s chest :heart:️sleep well princess the world of magick awaits for you. :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

I know the drill @GodlessEndeavor. Because I help people, people can abuse the situation easily. What you can do if you find yourself in this situation is just leave them be and concentrate on people who really care for you.

That the caring comes from both sides.

To stick with Lucifer, he cuts people who profit from you and helps you love yourself. And believe me working with him for so long. I still make mistakes, but it’s less :slight_smile:

2 Likes

anyone here to talk ? pm :expressionless:

2 Likes

Hey guys, i just wanted to say that everyone on here is doing great and i hope everyone is doing well, really i love you guys and thank you for everything.

I need someone right now. Please anyone PM me

Hey everybody, I want to tell you all that you are all amazing people and that you are all loved.

1 Like

A happy baby to bump.

2 Likes