The New Method Azazel Gave Me for Trance: Preparing for TGS

Thanks for the exercize

2 Likes

@Micah Do you think it is best to use the same spirit sigil for the second part of the exercise, or open different ones every time?

I donā€™t have any goals currently to send out multiple spirits after, so iā€™m just wondering if constantly opening one particular sigil would be better than calling a whole bunch of different ones if practicing the exercise every day.

3 Likes

Really thats up to you @DarkestKnight
I would suggest using the same for, lets say, seer ship or if your goal is a one time thing (money) you can just set it and forget it

4 Likes

You can just use it as an exercise to and talk to them. Depends on who you call. But many like to talk to people.

1 Like

But you already know :blush:

1 Like

Just did this; got my forehead throbbing and feeling very heavy. Iā€™ll give it another go in a bit. Also whatā€™s ā€œopeningā€ a Sigil?

3 Likes

Opening a sigil is opening a doorway so that a spirit that you are trying to contact can more easily come to you and easier for you to hear it

1 Like

This is the process of ā€œopeningā€ a sigil:

2 Likes

Yo, @Micah, how did your work with Paltator go? Do you think he would be good to work with in conjunction with this technique?

Thanks for the exercize

Iā€™m not sure why, but getting into the Gnostic trance is very simple for me if I am sitting in a chair with my arms on armrests.

Anything else makes things difficult. Which is the reason Iā€™m having a chair made specifically for that purpose.

Micah, hit me up on Discord sometime.

1 Like

Commenting here so I can reread this sometime. I struggle hard with meditation and trance.

1 Like

Thanks for this! I need it!

Just curiousā€¦do you have to have an established relationship with Azazel first? Or can someone who has never contacted Azazel do this?

1 Like

Any one can do it.

1 Like

Ok, great! Thank you.

1 Like

Another questionā€¦

How exactly does one know that they are in a trance state?

I do meditation and relaxation techniques but I never get into what I would consider a tranceā€¦maybe I have the wrong idea of trance?

I get messages and images, sounds etcā€¦that turn out to be relevantā€¦so maybe I have gone into trance and not realized?

2 Likes

Trance is generally very subtle, and people move in and out of it every day without realising it. If you have ever ā€œzoned outā€ when watching TV or listening to a teacher drone on, then youā€™ve been in a light trance, what is known as the Alpha state.

From your description, it sounds like you are indeed entering at least Alpha. Deeper states like Theta cause a ā€œbody asleep, mind awakeā€ state of awareness, and it is difficult to move and consciously remember what happens in such a state.

5 Likes

Thank you @darkestknight I appreciate it.

1 Like

Bump

Im working on this now just comment so i can find this thread again thanks for the share