The movie “Nefarious”

Has anyone watched this movie?! I’m sure to some they found it either silly or fascinating almost. To say the actor did an incredible job is an understatement.

Just in the way he spoke - the sheer confidence - But wow!! I thought it was done very well. I’m not lying when I did the LBRP after watching!!! :sweat_smile: :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Haven’t seen it, but it’s probably not really how possession usually works… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Sean Patrick Flannery is an amazing actor, might watch this movie just because of his performance ^^

Ever seen “A Dark Song”?

2 Likes

I just saw the title and thought that it was a spell or chess “move” :joy::joy:

1 Like

I have not!!! Indeed to look it up!! Hollywood really did a great job this time. It wasn’t ridiculous. It wasn’t too much or over the top - head spinning / puking - but how he acted it out was INSANE. He plays 2 characters of course. The psychiatrist is supposed to see if he is delusional and not fit for execution. He claims he’s possessed. They think multiple personality. But damn. I was intrigued. At the way he spoke of certain things and how they happen “man” it’s just really goood! Definitely come back and tell me if you watch it!!!

Small reminder, as this is a discussion forum, please help us keep it useful and information packed, and low on no-content posts that make people scroll further to read responses. A post that is only emojis counts as no content.

We normally try not to be too heavy on this rule, but we have a lot of new members lately who seem not to have noticed this general compactness is a feature of the forum that we do work to keep on track, so content free reaction posts are sliding into more common use: please keep it tidy people and remember we DO want you to add to the discussion, but in a way that’s helpful.

Please have concrete something to contribute, or simply use the like button :heart: thanks!

Per the FAQ, which is where we keep our posting guidelines:

2 Likes

Ah! Apologies! I believe it was I who started it in that thread! Noted :blush:

1 Like